Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 3 - September 2019 /// Nicole Atkins - Goodnight, Rhonda Lee

just realized

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour

no beyonce
4th album
2010s
would be given a lot of acclaim by critics
female
from Texas
pop singer/songwriter (the same way taylor swift is one especially in her country era)

Would save me a few poun as I already have yon girl’s wee record so I do.

The money I save from not having to purchase the aforementioned disc would go to Carly Rae Jepsen’s release to maintain the spirit of the whole endeavour.

I have no idea what the clues are, but I'm pretty sure my gut feeling has it right - Cece Peniston. (y)

We were in much more innocent times back in the 90s. When artists could have ‘penis’ in their names and no one would blink an eye.

Like Stacey Bonerville and Marie Throbbincockington, Cece was from that special group.

I’m looking forward to the AMA with Cece

Me: Cece, were the rumours of infighting between the girls in the nearly rude surname scene true. I’m a big fan of yours and Amanda Wankenoffen and would love some light shed on the cancellation of your joint tour?

Cece: Totally untrue, all us girls were like sisters. Amanda is still my homegirl, we catch up about the good days on the nearly rude surname scene all the times. There were two bands we didn’t get on with though. Those bitches from Hole and Fanny.

Me: Did you think calling your first single Finally doomed your career to only having one hit and ‘One Hit Wonder’ status?

Cece: DID THAT BITCH COURTNEY LOVE PUT YOU UP TO THIS? ‘WE GOT A LOVE THANG’ REACHED NO 6 IN THE UK CHARTS!!! WHEN YOU GET A NO 6 IN THE UK CHARTS!!! FUCK YOU COURTNEY YOU BITCH!!! THIS AMA IS OVER!!

I just want to say that I’m very happy that no one has guessed teeeee’s album of the month yet!

Even though the announcement date is still quite a while away, i’m super keen for another clue!

I wish this was like a real competitive game. Maybe like who wants to be a millionaire, where teeeee asks a question to all of us (a personal question about herself) and which ever ones of us gets it right, we all get a small clue inboxed to us, giving us a bit more of an advantage over those who got the question wrong lol

I really want to be the winner of this guessing game not because I want to win a copy of the album teeeee is giving away, but so I can be like...

1564842202357.gif

I just want to say that I’m very happy that no one has guessed teeeee’s album of the month yet!

Even though the announcement date is still quite a while away, i’m super keen for another clue!

I wish this was like a real competitive game. Maybe like who wants to be a millionaire, where teeeee asks a question to all of us (a personal question about herself) and which ever ones of us gets it right, we all get a small clue inboxed to us, giving us a bit more of an advantage over those who got the question wrong lol

I really want to be the winner of this guessing game not because I want to win a copy of the album teeeee is giving away, but so I can be like...

View attachment 13262
Perfect gif is perfect.

Gosh I love Rihanna.

View attachment 13262

Just seeing this... has nobody guessed it???!!!! Christ almighty!!! Anyway at my 80s fest. Nik Kershaw is a real talent.

Back