Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 3 - September 2019 /// Nicole Atkins - Goodnight, Rhonda Lee

@Alexander - where are you????????????
giphy.gif

This is my favourite music video of all time. We used to obsess over it as drunk students!

What you don’t see here is that just before that the song kinda stops while the phone rings. He answers it and sings “Hello? Is it Me You’re Looking For?” and then nonchalantly tosses it to one side!

Imagine the poor fucker on the other end of the line!

And then the jumper! Oh what a jumper he has on! And that’s without the blind girl sculpting his head...

This is my favourite music video of all time. We used to obsess over it as drunk students!

What you don’t see here is that just before that the song kinda stops while the phone rings. He answers it and sings “Hello? Is it Me You’re Looking For?” and then nonchalantly tosses it to one side!

Imagine the poor fucker on the other end of the line!

And then the jumper! Oh what a jumper he has on! And that’s without the blind girl sculpting his head...

My favorite music video of all time is Total Eclipse of the Heart. For obvious reasons (it's freaking INSANE).

looking at the tracklists for every beyonce album (including destiny child albums) and every feature she ever has done

here are artists we KNOW are out
Everyone Else In Destiny's Child
Missy Elliot
Shakira
Lady Gaga
Laura Bell Bund
Mary Mary
Jennifer Hudson
070 Shake
Jessie Reyez
Tierra Whack
Tiwa Savage
Jessica Simpson
Brandy
MC Lyte
Free
Da Brat
Nicki Minaj
Lil Kim
Amil
Alicia Keys
Mary J. Blige
Oumou Sangaré
Carry Underwood
Rihanna
LeAnn Rimes
Fergie
Anastacia
Miley Cyrus
Sheryl Crow
Nicole Scherzinger
Leona Lewis

Natasha Bedingfield
Keyshia Cole
Melissa Etheridge
Mariah Carey
Ciara
Ashanti
Celine Dion
3LW
Gloria Estefan
Mya
Reba McEntire
Thalía
Rah Digga
Michelle Williams
Angie Stone
Melba Moore
Merry Clayton
P!nk
Britney Spears
Solange
The Dixie Chicks

and wubzy

Last edited:
i already basically figured out every artist that could be not be guessed now because of a ton of wikipedia and basically decoded the whole beyonce clue (unless we count performances in which case oh shit i dunno what to do there)

I took the clue to be performed live with, but that could be me assuming wrong here....im known to assume 🤘

i already basically figured out every artist that could be not be guessed now because of a ton of wikipedia and basically decoded the whole beyonce clue (unless we count performances in which case oh shit i dunno what to do there)
I think live performances do count, but I don't know that ONLY live performances count.

Back