Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 3 - September 2019 /// Nicole Atkins - Goodnight, Rhonda Lee

Damn how many American female pop/singer-songwriters (with a rock bent) from 1965 to the present, who have not performed with Beyoncé, who may or may not be dead, who have released at least 4 albums, could there be???!?

A lot. There are a lot.

looking at the tracklists for every beyonce album (including destiny child albums) and every feature she ever has done

here are artists we KNOW are out
Everyone Else In Destiny's Child
Missy Elliot
Shakira
Lady Gaga
Laura Bell Bund
Mary Mary
Jennifer Hudson
070 Shake
Jessie Reyez
Tierra Whack
Tiwa Savage
Jessica Simpson
Brandy
MC Lyte
Free
Da Brat
Nicki Minaj
Lil Kim
Amil
Alicia Keys
Mary J. Blige
Oumou Sangaré
Carry Underwood
Rihanna
LeAnn Rimes
Fergie
Anastacia
Miley Cyrus
Sheryl Crow
Nicole Scherzinger
Leona Lewis

Natasha Bedingfield
Keyshia Cole
Melissa Etheridge
Mariah Carey
Ciara
Ashanti
Celine Dion
3LW
Gloria Estefan
Mya
Reba McEntire
Thalía
Rah Digga
Michelle Williams
Angie Stone
Melba Moore
Merry Clayton
P!nk
Britney Spears
Solange
The Dixie Chicks

and wubzy
Destiny's Child performed "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" with Cyndi Lauper, Heart, and Wynonna Judd back in the day.

This is seriously so hard. 4th album? Pop? American? Woof.

Destiny's Child performed "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" with Cyndi Lauper, Heart, and Wynonna Judd back in the day.

This is seriously so hard. 4th album? Pop? American? Woof.
Well, there was an opportunity for you to ask a question before I got far too impatient and enlisted lost family members.

Don't forget: after 1964, pop rock or pop singer songwriter, gouis may like it, you have a real shot at figuring out who it is, not my top 5 pop of the decade.... I think that covers it.

Oh, and the JQBX room got a clue but probably doesn't realize they got a clue.

I guess it's probably not Dirty Computer by Janelle Monae... 🤔

Isn't it her 3rd album? There was an EP but that doesn't count in Teeeee's version of counting albums.

Nonetheless, wonderful album that @everyone should own. I have nothing but deep respect for how much she works and excels at her craft. And watch the videos for the album. Especially this one:

Isn't it her 3rd album? There was an EP but that doesn't count in Teeeee's version of counting albums.

Nonetheless, wonderful album that @everyone should own. I have nothing but deep respect for how much she works and excels at her craft. And watch the videos for the album. Especially this one:

Yeah. Maybe it's an EP. It's listed as an album on Discogs.

Back