Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 22 - April 2021 // Nérija - Blume

New guess

Nérija - Blume

London jazz, the paint clue reminds me of their cover, the record was made in Soup Studios, it's a jazz band, less sure on the water clue although Soup Studios is a boat (so is on the water). Even it's not it, it's an amazing album (played it just yesterday)

Blume.jpg

New guess

Nérija - Blume

London jazz, the paint clue reminds me of their cover, the record was made in Soup Studios, it's a jazz band, less sure on the water clue although Soup Studios is a boat (so is on the water). Even it's not it, it's an amazing album (played it just yesterday)

View attachment 91192
Smashed it! I'll have to look this up.

New guess

Nérija - Blume

View attachment 91192
Wrap it up, we've got a winner here

New guess

Nérija - Blume

View attachment 91192
That's some good sleuthing. No idea if it's right, but I think it's the closest thing to a front runner we got so far.

New guess

Nérija - Blume

View attachment 91192

@Selaws definitely loves the album.

New guess

Nérija - Blume

View attachment 91192
@Poly-Rythmo coming in with the Norwegian fire!
1615386155662.png

It's culture club. Wrap it up.

giphy.gif

Back