Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 22 - April 2021 // Nérija - Blume

There was free shipping for me too and that was like, five hours ago.

But I also bought another record at the same time, so it might be one of those “free shipping over ____” deals.

Well todays the day. Seeing as all you detectives broke down the clues extra fast I decided to reveal the album early. Im super excited to reveal that the Needles & Grooves AotM for April 2021 is........

Nérija - Blume

Huge congrats to @Poly-Rythmo for guessing first, I have updated the first few posts to include a write-up, links to articles, links to their social media, and where to buy. Link here and Link here

Blume_Nerija.jpg

Well todays the day. Seeing as all you detectives broke down the clues extra fast I decided to reveal the album early. Im super excited to reveal that the Needles & Grooves AotM for April 2021 is........

Nérija - Blume

Huge congrats to @Poly-Rythmo for guessing first, I have updated the first few posts to include a write-up, links to articles, links to their social media, and where to buy. Link here and Link here

View attachment 92483

Great choice - Bought this in early 2020 when directed towards a great online deal. Dont regret it.
Gonna give it a spin this weekend !

missed out on another lightning round, but ordered after a glance at your write up! looking forward to exploring this and checking the articles linked. thanks for sharing, @Selaws.

missed out on another lightning round, but ordered after a glance at your write up! looking forward to exploring this and checking the articles linked. thanks for sharing, @Selaws.
And thanks for ordering, I'm sure the group will appreciate it! It's fantastic to see people getting interested in them.

Nerija really are groundbreaking and completely flipped the historical idea that women in jazz only exist as vocalists, whilst also rightly shrugging it off as something which is so stupid that it should never have been the case anyway. A very cool group of musicians!

And thanks for ordering, I'm sure the group will appreciate it! It's fantastic to see people getting interested in them.

Nerija really are groundbreaking and completely flipped the historical idea that women in jazz only exist as vocalists, whilst also rightly shrugging it off as something which is so stupid that it should never have been the case anyway. A very cool group of musicians!
speaking of women in jazz... have I missed the forum convos on JD Beck & DOMi? point me to there, because what in the fack.

speaking of women in jazz... have I missed the forum convos on JD Beck & DOMi? point me to there, because what in the fack.
HOLY SHIT!

Thanks for mentioning them, I haven't heard of them before but they are insane.....and not even in their 20s yet!

I watched this video first and when the drummer kicked in around 40seconds.......wow!

HOLY SHIT!

Thanks for mentioning them, I haven't heard of them before but they are insane.....and not even in their 20s yet!

I watched this video first and when the drummer kicked in around 40seconds.......wow!

Crikey! That was brilliant.

Back