Needles & Grooves AOTM /// Vol. 20 - February 2021 /// Birds of Chicago - Love in Wartime

You must be right. So you are telling me it might be Bloc Party (or most probably Our Native Daughters) ?

Nah I think there was a furore around Our Native Daughters. I remember it coming out and us all buying it plus I think I put it in my top 15 of 2019. I think I might even have a conversation directly with @Lee Newman about that one that year.

Nah I think there was a furore around Our Native Daughters. I remember it coming out and us all buying it plus I think I put it in my top 15 of 2019. I think I might even have a conversation directly with @Lee Newman about that one that year.

So I don't know where we are. We seem to be close but not close enough, or maybe we are like Lune on Dagobah.

So before I give you your next clue. If you do a search of the name of the artist, you will get no mentions of the name of the artist. You will get a few posts that have words that happen to be in the name of the artist, but no one has ever mentioned the name of the artist.
The vagueness was:
A. To make you guys do what you have done.
B. Because it is always possible someone linked an insta post and I don’t want to hear you guys call foul when you decide to scour the site.

So before I give you your next clue. If you do a search of the name of the artist, you will get no mentions of the name of the artist. You will get a few posts that have words that happen to be in the name of the artist, but no one has ever mentioned the name of the artist.
The vagueness was:
A. To make you guys do what you have done.
B. Because it is always possible someone linked an insta post and I don’t want to hear you guys call foul when you decide to scour the site.

Thanks for the clarification on Clue 0. Can we now move to Clue 1 and clarify it as well?

Nope. Well, sure.... it’s a picture of mountains.

The great Smokey Mountains on the North Carolina/Tennessee border no less. I think that was established by someone else early doors. How that links to the album we haven’t figured out.

As a matter of interest are these the mountains that you mention going on holiday to?

The great Smokey Mountains on the North Carolina/Tennessee border no less. I think that was established by someone else early doors. How that links to the album we haven’t figured out.

As a matter of interest are these the mountains that you mention going on holiday to?
I do indeed go to the Appalachians and in the part of the range referred to as the Great Smokies. Boone NC is where we most often holiday. A friend of my wife has a cabin near there and we pretty much can stay there whenever we want.

Back