Needles & Grooves AOTM /// Vol. 20 - February 2021 /// Birds of Chicago - Love in Wartime

For this particular clue... yes.
giphy.gif

I hereby solemnly promise that if we're all still alive and using computers with electricity when I come up for AOTM the clues will be inscrutable, complex, intentionally misleading, and require multiple links to discover the meaning of even a single one of them.

Funny story... I actually changed the order of the clues because I was afraid that my original clue #3 combined with the first two clues when googled, the album was like the third hit for me. Later, I realized that this may have had something to do with me researching the record for the better part of nine months. The other day when I finally posted the original number three... I did a private browser search and it didn’t even register as a hit.

Last edited:
Also
Pictures are not clues

There, I said it 😜
I have led you guys on a virtual scavenger hunt of epic proportions and everyone of the clues will make perfect sense when reveal is made.

I’ve been debating giving a few days after reveal to give everyone a chance to explain the clues and see if anyone can make them all work and give that person like ten extra raffle entries (points)

Back