Needles & Grooves AOTM /// Vol. 20 - February 2021 /// Birds of Chicago - Love in Wartime

Ok let's get back to work fellow guessers. This is part of the second movie of the first Star Wars trilogy The Empire Strikes Back. It leads me nowhere, exactly the place where Luke and Yoda are except first is a Padawan and the second is a Jedi. What does it mean? Probably nothing.

Its on Dagobah where Luke is being taught to be a Jedi by Yoda.

Of course given the dialogue @Lee Newman could just be chiding us!

Last edited:
I found this weirdly enough which may be more up your alley but I couldn’t find any link to a voice that I’d be a fan of!

Previously did a Star Wars inspired jazz track called “Dagobah”.

That said his description of himself as a “melody poet” means I despise every fibre of his pretentious existence 😂

I found this weirdly enough which may be more up your alley but I couldn’t find any link to a voice that I’d be a fan of!

Previously did a Star Wars inspired jazz track called “Dagobah”.

That said his description of himself as a “melody poet” means I despise every fibre of his pretentious existence 😂

Do you like Dave Grohl's voice ?

Is Dave Grohl on there. I like some foo fighters stuff, I’d say I was a fan of the band for their first 3 albums. I don’t think I’d say I was a fan of his voice or that I’d have ever said anything to give @Lee Newman that impression.

I take it a no. So it's not Taylor Hawkins & The Coattail Riders ‎– Get The Money

So what we know for quite sure :

- It's a band (here)
- It's the band's most recent album (here)
- Released in the 2010's and probably in 2018 according to the Toys'r'Us giraffe (here)
- @Joe Mac loves of one the voices featured on the album (here)
- It's not Bloc Party
- It's probably a band from North Carolina (clues 1, 2, 4)
- It's probably a "Traditional American music" album, it can be country (clue 3), blues (clue 5) or folk (clue 9).

Last edited:
So what we know for quite sure :

- It's a band (here)
- It's the band's most recent album (here)
- Released in the 2010's and probably in 2018 according to the Toys'r'Us giraffe (here)
- @Joe Mac loves of one the voices featured on the album (here)
- It's not Bloc Party
- It's probably a band from North Carolina (clues 1, 2, 4)
- It's probably a "Traditional American music" album, it can be country (clue 3), blues (clue 5) or folk (clue 9).

Does it means that 71% of the facts listed are correct?
That would be 5 out of your 7 points

Back