Needles & Grooves AOTM /// Vol. 20 - February 2021 /// Birds of Chicago - Love in Wartime

Probably a stretch as I'm not sure how to fit most clues, but that Kronos Quartet & friends Celebrate Pete Seeger album, which I believe was mentioned, credits Meklit who is also credited on that Sean Hayes album Run Wolves Run. Also features Aoife O'Donavan who @Joe Mac might like?

Edit: Oh yeah Kronos Quartet surely was mentioned plenty on here, right?

I haven’t listened to Aoife O’Donovan but I know Lee likes her, he has mentioned her on here quite a few times.

I like what I’ve heard of Sam Amidon and keep meaning to dig deeper but haven’t got around to it yet so I can’t call myself a “fan”

Yeah sorry, same with TMBG, just having fun and sharing some good music.
No it’s cool. I was just updating the thread posts and totaling points. I just wanted to verify!

to everyone - points have been updated, most recent clearing of records has been done. Clues and guesses should be updated. If I missed anything, let me know.

Again, you guys are doing great, should you not put it together next week, I am fairly certain the last week will give it away.

No it’s cool. I was just updating the thread posts and totaling points. I just wanted to verify!

to everyone - points have been updated, most recent clearing of records has been done. Clues and guesses should be updated. If I missed anything, let me know.

Again, you guys are doing great, should you not put it together next week, I am fairly certain the last week will give it away.

How in life I only have 4 points? I cracked half the clue. I cracked the sun hint. I even cracked the giraffe/chicken hint.

But look at whose company you’re keeping! 4 points is where all the cool kids are at!

tenor.gif

Back