Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 2 - August 2019 /// Khemmis - Hunted

I did a quick Ctrl+F of the bands on the active guess list and it is only Mastodon, Power Trip, Khemmis.

But, It lists Matt Pike specifically, just lists him as Sleep, not High on Fire, so I don't know if there are other artists in multiple bands that might be true for. Also obviously this list doesn't include everyone who's ever bought an Orange amp.

Oh that explains why I didn't see it

Tony seems nice but he just gave like 5 guesses and that one was mostly just ignored for me

I would just like to remind everyone that my guesses have been Paula Abdul and The Darkness.

Do I get a prize for the most asinine guesses?
How the hell is the darkness asinine

They are amazing

Though I do wish they used the video version of their big hit instead of the much less powerful album version. Just personal opinion

Hmmmm...... has Torche been guessed and thrown out? I just saw them described as stoner metal.

I'm gonna let @duke86fan do the rest of the research on my guess though. Dukey is the master at these threads!

Torche has not been guessed yet. I just got their new one (Admission) in the mail yesterday and it's a great record. Some of their stuff borders on pop sludge (if that can exist), so might be something you dig, too!

Back