Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 2 - August 2019 /// Khemmis - Hunted

Haha! You’re really researching I love it.

Please refrain from spam guessing (more than one at a time) if you could for the rest of the month as I’m going to buying a copy for whoever guesses it and want everyone to have a fair shot.

Also, would be good if you try to tie the guess to all the clues so everyone can see how you got to those names - would be awesome!

Again, no biggie I just don’t want hurt feelings or any appearance of unfairness when I buy the “winner” the record this month!
I'm actually getting sick of looking so I will refrain :ROFLMAO:

I like more progressive metal, hopefully this will be my month
I think you’ll enjoy it, and at worst I think you’ll think it’s only OK but who knows!
so its probably progressive metal with that comment

with the wizards trailer it will probably something very fantasy themed.. so we might be getting some kind of symphonic lord of the rings style metal.. the nuclear hint i have no idea about but im gonna assume it to be about war because what else would a nuclear bomb used for besides a spongebob reference. and the legal cannabis is definitely related to the state the band is from

i dont have a guess i am just doing my theorizing and predicting a high fantasy symphonic metal album about war will be the august ROTM based on the clues we are given being mixed with this single conversation*

tumblr_p8xl0nkiHS1xrqgt2o1_500.gif

*(i could and probably am very very wrong about this... its just fun to be a sleuth)

so its probably progressive metal with that comment

with the wizards trailer it will probably something very fantasy themed.. so we might be getting some kind of symphonic lord of the rings style metal.. the nuclear hint i have no idea about but im gonna assume it to be about war because what else would a nuclear bomb used for besides a spongebob reference. and the legal cannabis is definitely related to the state the band is from

i dont have a guess i am just doing my theorizing and predicting a high fantasy symphonic metal album about war will be the august ROTM based on the clues we are given being mixed with this single conversation*

tumblr_p8xl0nkiHS1xrqgt2o1_500.gif

*(i could and probably am very very wrong about this... its just fun to be a sleuth)

cf4b825f937e462cae2848a50fe21ee7.jpg

Crack the Skye is my favourite metal album of all time so I'd love for it to be the ROTM, even though it's about ten and a half years old now and I have no clue how the cannabis clue would fit. I still remember the exact date, March 24th, leaving my university house to grab it on CD and then rocking out to The Last Baron and then pressing play again as soon as it was finished.

mastodon seems like the closest guess we have and i do have a slight thing for legal cannabis in the fact that in 2015 it was legalized for medical usage (i think my county was even part of the reason... also back when we had a slightly decent governor.. fuck brian kemp).

also is it only 1 album being on the billboard 200

because mastodon has multiple albums that have been on the billboard 200

Last edited:
Back