Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 14 - August 2020 /// Fugazi - In on the Kill Taker

oh god tell me its not something like that.. INSTA swap
If that's the hint then it's the album the lullaby one is based on, not the lullaby reimagining itself. If I understand the clues given correctly, that is. Which is assuming a lot knowing me 😛

If that's the hint then it's the album the lullaby one is based on, not the lullaby reimagining itself. If I understand the clues given correctly, that is. Which is assuming a lot knowing me 😛
though we should note that its a "max richter style" remaking. and specifically the first LP, no new bonus stuff or remixes, just a reinterpretation

I really wish I could make Petra Haden's The Who Sell Out work, but I think it's outside of the established release era.
The Queers' Rocket To Russia might be too straight ahead, not really a reimagining.

I'm not done digging, I am intrigued here.

Vitamin String Quartet and other groups like that have huge discographies where they cover albums in their entirety. Maybe the answer lies there?
We had a couple of VSQ songs playing during our wedding. Was kind of funny seeing some folk saying "Is that the Pixies?" to some background music!

Back