Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 13 - July 2020 /// Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi – The Four Seasons

I thought I was onto something with actors because it rhymes with Editors. Backroom front cover is black and white (as the pictures are) and released on Kitchenware Records (Bourdain clue). But then I realized it was a stupid guess and I don't even know why I am posting this. Sorry for your time.

@Skalap thinking out loud!

Clue 8 is Ian McShane who voiced the baddie on Kung Fu Panda.
So, obviously, it's the soundtrack (and all other clues were simply to through us off)

Had to google him (I seriously thought it was Cash). Mr. McShane has an impressive filmography! HOLY SHIT IT'S MR. WEDNESDAY!
He's definitely one of those actors that I've seen in tons of movies and series but somehow I never remembered his name or his face. (Like the guy from The Walking Dead, for example)

Had to google him (I seriously thought it was Cash). Mr. McShane has an impressive filmography! HOLY SHIT IT'S MR. WEDNESDAY!
He's definitely one of those actors that I've seen in tons of movies and series but somehow I never remembered his name or his face. (Like the guy from The Walking Dead, for example)
Dude...Al Swearengen might have been the best part of all time in the history of TV shows. McShane was a rock star for that role.

Back