Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 13 - July 2020 /// Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi – The Four Seasons

Is there any chance that all of those portraits were done by the same person?
I don’t know for certain though the portrait from what has been discussed relate to songs from the AOTM appear on movie/tv soundtracks that have starred the actor/chef/scientist/boxer featured in the portraits. Also the album was released after the year 2000. We are kinda leaning towards a covers album or a compilation or some sort but who knows at this point. Also it has yet to be guessed.

I don’t know for certain though the portrait from what has been discussed relate to songs from the AOTM appear on movie/tv soundtracks that have starred the actor/chef/scientist/boxer featured in the portraits. Also the album was released after the year 2000. We are kinda leaning towards a covers album or a compilation or some sort but who knows at this point. Also it has yet to be guessed.

Alexander said it's an album, not a compilation and not a soundtrack.

I'm only here to function as an agent of chaos.

It's one of these :

Vangelis ‎– Mythodea @duke86fan
Vangelis ‎– Rosetta @duke86fan
Vangelis ‎– Nocturnal @duke86fan

The Bad Plus - The Bad Plus @TenderLovingKiller® (No vinyl)
The Bad Plus - It's Hard @TenderLovingKiller® (no reissue, too expensive)
Cat Power - Covers @TenderLovingKiller®
Cat Power - Jukebox @TenderLovingKiller®

Many Moore - Coverage @TenderLovingKiller® (No vinyl)
Luna 'Lunafied' by @TenderLovingKiller® (too expensive)
J Dilla 'Donuts' by @panino (already picked as Aotm by another random vinyl club)
Patti Smith - Twelve @Jan (no reissue, very expensive)
Ben L'Oncle Soul 'Ben L'Oncle Soul' by @ByersVinyl (no reissue, very expensive)
2Cellos 'Score' by @Bluecloud777
2Cellos 'Let There Be Cello' by @Bluecloud777
Gotye 'Making Mirrors' by @Bsdmr2
Walt Wagner 'Reworks' by @MadLucas
Max Richter - Four Seasons @supahypeag

Various Artists 'Shrek 2 OST' by @Indymisanthrope
House of Pain - ST @Skalap
Various Artists - Moulin Rouge - OST @Skalap
Scott da Ros "Layers of silence @Bluecloud777
Marmelade and Goat Cheese is the best @Skalap

Last edited:
Back