Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 12 - June 2020 /// Tortoise - TNT

I got in touch with Thrill Jockey, they ship international with tracking 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Can I order that Tortoise now?
i need to buy it ASAP before it sells out

Just get it. It is an album that I would definitely consider essential. And I don't use that term as lightly as some other clubs we know.

I ordered TNT yesterday from Thrill Jockey, today I got this message from them, I thought it was sweet and decided to share it:

thanks D****
stay safe
our heart goes out to Brazil and how badly it is getting hit by this virus -
we hope the suffering ends soon

your country is the home of such great music! there would be no sea and cake without Joao Gilberto

much love

What about Tom baker

Meh. Not a fan of the old doctors, but maybe there's my problem with the tone of those seasons.

What about Peter Capaldi....

This was one of the strangest choices ever. It sucked, obviously, but i never understood how they thought it was going to be a good idea.
Matt Smith was ok.
I still haven't watched the new doctor, though.

hoookay, caught up! just in the *checks watch, it doesn't exist* nick of time!

three things:
- might have just bought an album I've never listened to before
- I really like y'all still, I think, maybe
- I've developed a new fear- beckaphobia. feels like the dude is over my shoulder all the time- like, he pops up in a lot of places???

hoookay, caught up! just in the *checks watch, it doesn't exist* nick of time!

three things:
- might have just bought an album I've never listened to before
- I really like y'all still, I think, maybe
- I've developed a new fear- beckaphobia. feels like the dude is over my shoulder all the time- like, he pops up in a lot of places???

Where is @Colonel_Angus with the photo editing skills when you need him....

Meh. Not a fan of the old doctors, but maybe there's my problem with the tone of those seasons.

This was one of the strangest choices ever. It sucked, obviously, but i never understood how they thought it was going to be a good idea.
Matt Smith was ok.
I still haven't watched the new doctor, though.

I liked Matt Smith a lot. He was let down by terrible writing. He has the best comic timing and was the best physical actor out of the modern doctors. Yeah grumpy Malcolm Tucker doctor was never going to work. I like Jodie Whitaker so far and the writing has been fresh again.

Back