Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 10- April 2020 —Patrick Sweany-Every Hour is a Dollar Gone

Is that a colored vinyl version or black vinyl?

Black. I am a completionist and I came late to the Colemine party. I don't want to spend hundreds of €uros to buy colored versions that are out of stock now.

Please, don't do that.

Yeah that was my first instinct because of colours and the fact that by this stage it’s been pressed In 7 billion different variants and so the there has to be at least one of each of those colours on vinyl...

That said I can’t see @Crabbers picking an album most of us already have. BTW it seems I‘ve spun that pretty regularly, one thing though, better live!

the shows always sell out so fast ....

well worth being ready to jump when they go on sale, so good live!

yeah, i only check every couple of weeks for concerts because theres nothing happening around here more or less anyways. but they played a couple of times nearby allready and i always missed it

Alright, lets take a guess. It may be far fetched and does stress out some clues but right now I'm going with

Ben Pirani - How Do I Talk To My Brother?

R-12670701-1539727565-1590.jpeg.jpg

Let's see the clues

• perfect album for chilling and sipping on bourbon
Yeah, I can see myself having a glass or two while listening to this

• new genre for N&G AOT
Check

• blue!
Yes!

• more shades of blue
There is a marbled blue version that looks like this
1 YYGVLsuEvFVJlU0fozV52A.jpeg
courtesy of VNYL 😛

• green!
  • orange to pink gradient
There is another random color version of the album, look here

• 60 minutes (cbs sunday night news show) intro
The stopwatch is at 35 minutes, which is almost the length of the entire album, see and listen here

• blue colmine hoodie with the state outline of ohio
The label is Colemine

• not The Black Pumas
Not the Black Pumas

Additionaly, it's on my wantlist for quite some time now, so please make this happen.

Back