Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 10- April 2020 —Patrick Sweany-Every Hour is a Dollar Gone

ooh, if it's on Colemine, i hope its Ghost Funk Orchestra!

Hummm.... maybe someone that walks like a motherfucker wears those sneakers....

Nope...what is shoegaze exactly too?🤔😂

My understanding of the name origin is attributed to bands like My Bloody Valentine and Ride that had an obscene number of guitar pedals, in particular wah-wah pedals. To crowds of non-musicians who didn't notice or realize that they were manipulating these pedals, it simply looked like the guitarists were staring at their feet.

Or any of the many many records Dan Auerbach has produced....

That said, there are many awesome Easy Eye Sound picks, though I can't easily fit all the clues:

1583247145805.png1583247178090.png1583247238044.png

Plus the Marcus King I posted yesterday.

And others I'd love to discover.

I guess Dan Auerbach or The Black Keys themselves are too obvious at this point?

Or any of the many many records Dan Auerbach has produced....

That said, there are many awesome Easy Eye Sound picks, though I can't easily fit all the clues:

View attachment 35087View attachment 35088View attachment 35090

Plus the Marcus King I posted yesterday.

And others I'd love to discover.

I guess Dan Auerbach or The Black Keys themselves are too obvious at this point?
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. A Shannon album would be 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So would a Yola. But I agree with Gap. I can't make it fit the clues (I can't make anything fit clues, so take all of that with a grain of salt)

Back