Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 1 - July 2019 Lou Reed - The Blue Mask

Yes, I think this is a good idea in case staff decides not to pin both. It would also help maintain focus on the current pick for discussion before people move on to guessing the next one.

Yep and this month is a bit different. Starting with volume 1, there will be some time to discuss after the announcement. We still have to confirm the date but it was discussed to reveal on June 25th so it will give a 7 days window before Volume 2.

Yep and this month is a bit different. Starting with volume 1, there will be some time to discuss after the announcement. We still have to confirm the date but it was discussed to reveal on June 25th so it will give a 7 days window before Volume 2.

Im sure I missed the why but....
How come this is Vol 1 and last month Vol 0 ?

RIP my Pet Shop Boys guess.

Uhm... Pixies maybe? Yeah, let's do that.

Pixies - Doolittle

Edit: assuming @Skalap doesn’t have it. Which he probably does. Any 80s Pixies that isn’t in your collection? 😇

Last edited:
I haven't consulted discogs collections, but let me throw this out there for I kinda need an excuse to pick up another copy of this.

Slayer - Reign in Blood
I was checking for this when you typed it. None of them have it. No Iron Maiden either so I'll guess

Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Seems like none of them have much 80s metal and quite a few of those bands would fit the latest clue.

Back