Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 1 - July 2019 Lou Reed - The Blue Mask

I noticed that @Murfocakes submitted the reissue of Sulk by Associates to discogs, so that's gonna be my guess.

One of the greatest and most unsung groups of the 80's. Billy Mackenzie was a one of a kind vocalist and Sulk is probably their most acclaimed album. I slightly prefer The Affectionate Punch but I would love to see the board discussing anything by them.

I noticed that @Murfocakes submitted the reissue of Sulk by Associates to discogs, so that's gonna be my guess.

One of the greatest and most unsung groups of the 80's. Billy Mackenzie was a one of a kind vocalist and Sulk is probably their most acclaimed album. I slightly prefer The Affectionate Punch but I would love to see the board discussing anything by them.

Party Fears Two is just wow though

If @Skalap, @Woob_woob, and @Enoch want to export .csv files of their collections and upload them, it would make that clue a little easier. 🤓🤓
just click my link in my signature, I am not doing work for this thread when I am just here see what people pick and be made fun of by certain Irishmen

@Joe Mac was this passive or passive

Back