Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 1 - July 2019 Lou Reed - The Blue Mask

Is metal one of your main interests @duke86fan as your knowledge on this front is indeed impressive
actually no.. i dont know much about metal.. i'm just looking based off wikipedia and through what i heard from other rock nerds.. i haven't even heard a metallica album in full (i only heard battery, master of puppets, and one, one being the reason i called it more progressive)

actually no.. i dont know much about metal.. i'm just looking based off wikipedia and through what i heard from other rock nerds.. i haven't even heard a metallica album in full (i only heard battery, master of puppets, and one, one being the reason i called it more progressive)

What, what, what???? Never heard a Metallica album in full. My God woman, what are you playing at? Get one of those 3 you mentioned on right now and let me know what you think. They are worth your time!!!

What, what, what???? Never heard a Metallica album in full. My God woman, what are you playing at? Get one of those 3 you mentioned on right now and let me know what you think. They are worth your time!!!
i'm already planning to listen to their first 4 to prepare and figure out which one i will prefer

I am like @duke86fan, I never heard any metal album in full. At college there were two groups, the hip-hop heads and the metal heads, I was in the first group. I used to listen to rock on holidays with my cousins in Portugal who were into Green Day, RatM, Offspring, Smashing Pumpkins, etc...

I am like @duke86fan, I never heard any metal album in full. At college there were two groups, the hip-hop heads and the metal heads, I was in the first group. I used to listen to rock on holidays with my cousins in Portugal who were into Green Day, RatM, Offspring, Smashing Pumpkins, etc...

I’m open to any genre, pretty much, and my collection is pretty reflective of that. I have also about 5,000 CDs which aren’t in my Discogs that i’ve Flac’d and now rest in my attic. For example, the BeeGees, who wouldn’t be my favourite band by any stretch, I have all their albums, all the solo albums and bootlegs of outtakes for solo and band and DVDs. Someone like Prince who I am into is a disgrace, literally boxes of stuff. But most of it was bought on Cd and this is what I am now rectifying. My wife knew what she was getting into marrying me.

So I sort of binge on something I have some knowledge of until my unquenchable thirst is satisfied, which i’m Currently doing with Dio, buying DVDs and watching interviews so I can walk into a Dio convention and hold my own. But I am just as likely to do the same for Stravinsky

I’m not trolling. Just leaving a very deliberate breadcrumb trail. It worked for Hansel and Gretel.

uhh,
"The following morning, the family treks into the woods. Hansel takes a slice of bread and leaves a trail of bread crumbs for them to follow home. However, after they are once again abandoned, they find that birds have eaten the crumbs, leaving them lost in the woods."

Back