Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

Someone just received his Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 this morning :) I will wait for you all to spin though.

[EDIT] Yeah I am not that dumb, I am not adding anything else to my Discogs collection before May 31st :devilish:
Might I suggest a group listening session in here: https://app.jqbx.fm/password when it is announced??? Or maybe a few different sessions to accommodate the global contingent we have here at N&G?

so, let me summarise this mess of a guess thread:

-implied --> album available through standard channels (amazon, etc.) at an affordable price
-chosen by @Skalap

-night and day
-Magdalen Street, Norwich, UK (google map coordinates?)
-released in 2019
-not in @Skalap discog

View attachment 2039

genre?

I am a male.

Someone just received his Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 this morning :) I will wait for you all to spin though.

[EDIT] Yeah I am not that dumb, I am not adding anything else to my Discogs collection before May 31st :devilish:
So can I take from this that its an album you haven't previously owned (and therefore eliminates everything you have posted on the Jazz, whats spinning, and fresh grabs threads)

giphy.gif

Yeah, we're only a week away from anouncement, and my bet is we haven't even guessed the correct album yet. I'm not sure we will make it.

We have one week to figure it out..

@Skalap what bonuses might we expect, a fauxbi, more recommend albums, anything?

I'll share reviews and interviews I found on Internet and will add a few records more that you can consider as swaps if you don't like the one I picked No fauxbi, at least not for now. Our administrators will tell us when and if we can start using the logo or some kind of club customization layouts at some time but not for now, they still have a lot of things to work on with the forum, I don't think we have to rush them with these fauxbis. I will write a few words explaining why I picked this record but don't expect nothing fancy, my English is not good enough.

Back