Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

I'll share reviews and interviews I found on Internet and will add a few records more that you can consider as swaps if you don't like the one I picked No fauxbi, at least not for now. Our administrators will tell us when and if we can start using the logo or some kind of club customization layouts at some time but not for now, they still have a lot of things to work on with the forum, I don't think we have to rush them with these fauxbis. I will write a few words explaining why I picked this record but don't expect nothing fancy, my English is not good enough.
Cool

A bit disappointed with no fauxbi, but this is the very first one and a prototype, whether we need approval for the logo or we just not use the logo at I hope in the future we have them

And I like the swaptions, almost like the exclusives the old site had, where you could either replace or add a new one related to it

I'll share reviews and interviews I found on Internet and will add a few records more that you can consider as swaps if you don't like the one I picked No fauxbi, at least not for now. Our administrators will tell us when and if we can start using the logo or some kind of club customization layouts at some time but not for now, they still have a lot of things to work on with the forum, I don't think we have to rush them with these fauxbis. I will write a few words explaining why I picked this record but don't expect nothing fancy, my English is not good enough.
I would kindly ask to have the pick description released either as a sonnet or, to make it easier, as a Haiku.
It would be amazing if you could also upload a short video with you expressing your feelings about the pick through figurative dancing.
nothing too complicated.

just to create a better intentional experience.
we'll then discuss in a separate and moderated forum

I've seen you write this a few times now and I just wanted to clarify that your English is fantastic.

Oh thank you :) I try to improve my writing and if I can be understood, I suppose it's good enough (definitely not totally good, but good enough).

Cool

A bit disappointed with no fauxbi, but this is the very first one and a prototype, whether we need approval for the logo or we just not use the logo at I hope in the future we have them

And I like the swaptions, almost like the exclusives the old site had, where you could either replace or add a new one related to it

What is important imo is to have this AotM train rolling. I like the idea of having one of us picking a record they love or consider really important and sharing this with the community. We are all sharing the same love for music but we are also all very different. I am excited to see what will be the July AotM and who will pick the record. We can probably learn more about music from our community without the business impact. We will never have to pick any record from any label just because we want to make business with.

Back to the swaps, in this case these are not really swaptions, these are more records I love that I could have picked too. I can't tell more for now without giving more hints but you'll understand next Friday :)

Oh thank you :) I try to improve my writing and if I can be understood, I suppose it's good enough (definitely not totally good, but good enough).

What is important imo is to have this AotM train rolling. I like the idea of having one of us picking a record he loves or consider really important and sharing this with the community. We are all sharing the same love for music but we are also all very different. I am excited to see what will be the July AotM and who will pick the record. We can probably learn more about music from our community without the business impact. We will never have to pick any record from any label just because we want to make business with.

Back to the swaps, tn this case these are not really swaptions, these are more records I love that I could have picked too. I can't tell more for now without giving more hints but you'll understand next Friday :)
while we all agree that your english is top notch (my compliments have little value, since I'm not english mother-tongue myself)...

we remain to assess your dancing skills

What is important imo is to have this AotM train rolling. I like the idea of having one of us picking a record he loves or consider really important and sharing this with the community. We are all sharing the same love for music but we are also all very different. I am excited to see what will be the July AotM and who will pick the record. We can probably learn more about music from our community without the business impact. We will never have to pick any record from any label just because we want to make business with.

Back to the swaps, tn this case these are not really swaptions, these are more records I love that I could have picked too. I can't tell more for now without giving more hints but you'll understand next Friday :)
I studied French for like twelve years and I wouldn't be able to translate this post, so it's definitely totally good. You use idioms that probably don't exist in other languages perfectly. All those complex and conditional verb tenses and whatever the heck plus-que-parfait was. 🥖🥐

We can get back to previous picks when the fauxbi business is alive and well, nothing is stopping us since we'll have to print it ourselves.

I studied French for like twelve years and I wouldn't be able to translate this post, so it's definitely totally good. You use idioms that probably don't exist in other languages perfectly. All those complex and conditional verb tenses and whatever the heck plus-que-parfait was. 🥖🥐

It reminds me of this video I saw last week-end :

you can consider as swaps if you don't like the one I picked
I don't think this is needed, maybe someone would want to use one of the "swap" options in the future for their pick
No fauxbi
If we are going to do anything special outside of write-ups, it should be different from what others are doing

Someone just received his Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 this morning :) I will wait for you all to spin though.

[EDIT] Yeah I am not that dumb, I am not adding anything else to my Discogs collection before May 31st :devilish:
This makes me feel like it's a 5/24 release, which makes me think FlyLo but I can't connect the rest of the dots.

If we are going to do anything special outside of write-ups, it should be different from what others are doing

I don't think fauxbi/obi strips are an invention from VMP, I don't think we should refrain to do the most simple thing we're able to provide because they are already doing it. Ours can be even better !

So can I take from this that its an album you haven't previously owned (and therefore eliminates everything you have posted on the Jazz, whats spinning, and fresh grabs threads)

giphy.gif
That’s a LOT of albums 😂😂😂

So basically this says “i’m currently finishing my Classics style booklet which will be sent to all via email ?

This makes me feel like it's a 5/24 release, which makes me think FlyLo but I can't connect the rest of the dots.
I picked Flamagra mostly because of date proximity but also because of the "More" video with Anderson Park. Definitely has some similar visuals to the first image that was posted. Asian bazaar hint: two videos that were out were definitely bizarre, one featuring Shinichiro Watanabe and the other David Lynch. The fact that Skalap highlighted the beer festival he went to could as be a reference to all the guests that are on the album. I might be reaching here though.

Back