Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

It's almost certain our email went straight into his spam folder. 😂

I'll give it a couple more days and then try and reach out another way. But keep spinning it and tagging him and us on social media. The more he sees our name the better chance we have.

I suppose the ones who ordered the record(s) should receive it in the next days. You all know what to do! :)

They must have found another copy or two down the back of their sofa because it was back in stock and I just ordered myself a copy.

This morning I told myself I didn't need that record in my collection and of course I just ordered it because of intense Fomo.

And also partly because I needed an excuse to get a red Kelly Finnigan from Juno after it sold out at hhv. ;)

Wonderful news, Mark de Clive Lowe has agreed to do an AMA on our forum on June 10th, 11:00am PST

Tell all your friends!

We'll start a thread in advance so people can leave a question(s) if they can't make it. But try and be here, our first AMA! It's going to be so fun!

Wonderful news, Mark de Clive Lowe has agreed to do an AMA on our forum on June 10th, 11:00am PST

Tell all your friends!

We'll start a thread in advance so people can leave a questions if they can't make it. But try and be here, our first AMA! It's going to be so fun!
source.gif

Tell all your friends!

We'll start a thread in advance so people can leave a question(s) if they can't make it. But try and be here, our first AMA! It's going to be so fun!
Now I have to buy the Record.

Tell all your friends!

I should just be getting home

Tell all your friends!

This forum is already better than the whole Anthology experience. This one here does feel like a masterclass in jazz, or at least in the record/artist at hand.

Quick question: 11:00 am PST is California time, right?

This forum is already better than the whole Anthology experience. This one here does feel like a masterclass in jazz, or at least in the record/artist at hand.

I am so excited to have MDCL with us answering our questions. Thanks again @Captainfog, I'll have more chocolate tabs shipped to you asap.

Here is a time zone converter if it can help : https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Last edited:

My guess it it's Pacific Time, since Mark is based in LA. PST is when we fall back an hour and it is not currently observed.

Tell all your friends!

giphy.gif

This is ridiculously amazing. Thanks for picking up on my suggestion and reaching out to him / or if you guys already had the idea before then cheers to you guys!!

Once more, @Skalap , take a bow for a great start to our club.

Tell all your friends!

do we need drink recipes? Nooooooooooo
do we need faux-bis? Noooooooooo
do we need colored vinyl? well, it would be nice
do we need a limited edition? Not necessarily!

do we like to have an AMA? fuck yeah!

Oh don't worry we have plenty of cool things planned for the future. Some of them are quite a way off yet, but having said that when the forum first launched and we (the admins) were talking about the possibility of doing AMAs that seemed like something that was a long way away too!

Back