Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

So with all the extra sales we got him maybe an ama would be great.
General questions , do we want a generic n&gAMA guest account one could provide artists to do an ama on here without worrying about signing up?

General questions , do we want a generic n&gAMA guest account one could provide artists to do an ama on here without worrying about signing up?

Sadly I would not be the person to reach out to him. After getting Cosmograma from VMP, I reached out to him over IG complimenting him on the string arrangement on that album. Uhh...that should have been Miguel Atwood Ferguson.

We would either need a new thread per AMA or if it was for one of these it could be held on the respective thread

@Skalap, you wanna give it a shot? Or maybe contact him through the official N&G account?

It's almost certain our email went straight into his spam folder. 😂

I'll give it a couple more days and then try and reach out another way. But keep spinning it and tagging him and us on social media. The more he sees our name the better chance we have.

Back