Needles & Grooves AoTM : General thread & archive

i kinda keep overreacting because i dunno what to buy and make my ROTM because everyone else has something unique or obscure or cool and i dont have many obscure or interesting records to show to everyone and when i have an idea i keep second guessing if it really says something about me...

paranoia is fun
if it helps at all, I picked one of my favorite records that didn’t seem to get any attention on the forum. My record does say something about me but it doesn’t need to for your choice. Pick something that you will have fun building clues.

if it helps at all, I picked one of my favorite records that didn’t seem to get any attention on the forum. My record does say something about me but it doesn’t need to for your choice. Pick something that you will have fun building clues.
I’m usually fairly late getting around to listening to the AOTM pick, but I loved yours!

Allright, is someone available to take over the AotM general thread and organisation ? I realize that I'm only kinda lurking here and I don't have currently enough bandwidth to properly deal with updating all this and be on top of it. Also, we're almost a year in, so it makes sense to hand the torch so someone else anyway.

Allright, is someone available to take over the AotM general thread and organisation ? I realize that I'm only kinda lurking here and I don't have currently enough bandwidth to properly deal with updating all this and be on top of it. Also, we're almost a year in, so it makes sense to hand the torch so someone else anyway.

I am happy to do it if you want and everyone is happy for me to. I’m here often enough. I wonder if there is a way for me to be able to edit the first post or if I should set up a new general thread for year 2?

Last edited:
I am happy to do it if you want and everyone is happy for me to. I’m here often enough. I wonder if there is a way for me to be able to edit the first post or if I should set up a new general thread for year 2?

I don't think that without mod rights you can edit another member's messages. It would probably make sense to get a new thread running, with also added messages reserved to plan for the first message hitting the length limit, if needed.

I don't think that without mod rights you can edit another member's messages. It would probably make sense to get a new thread running, with also added messages reserved to plan for the first message hitting the length limit, if needed.

Or just do an new general thread every year possibly. I’ll set up a new thread now anyway! When we have them could you update vols 11 & 12 on your first post and we will use this as the year 1 general post.

New post for year 2 set up here!

Back