N&G Secret Santa

Dear Santa,

If you have not gotten for me yet, I wanted to add that my want list, to paraphrase one of my favorite movies, is "more of a set of guidelines". I honestly am into so many different genres of music so if you want to add a suggestion to my collection that would be awesome as well. I think if you did that would make it more special in my eyes and ears. Forgot to add that in my last message :D

Thanks,

Santee

Dear Santee, I hope your discogs is as exhaustive as it seemed. I hope I didn't blow it. 😬
I wish it were easier to personalize international gifts. 🍻
That was hard. I need to go to bed so I can start cooking in the morning!

Same here.
Enjoy my international Santee. I didn’t expect to be ready so soon but well - your cogs list just seemed to fit into place for me.

This might be the most obvious thing ever (cough..secret'...cough) but is the idea that we let the Santee know its from us? Like is their an unveiling at some point or are we free to pop a Christmas note in the package? Or is it best to keep it all hush hush?

This might be the most obvious thing ever (cough..secret'...cough) but is the idea that we let the Santee know its from us? Like is their an unveiling at some point or are we free to pop a Christmas note in the package? Or is it best to keep it all hush hush?

I like to give a note if possible (might be difficult with transatlantic and so ordering direct from the shop) and drop little hints but not outright say lol.

I always let the person know it was me after they put the picture up in the thread. Will have to do it this way as I’m sending stuff direct from the seller this year.

I've not heard of many who don't find out. Mostly as soon as vinyl is posted the Santa appears eager for feedback !

I asked Santa "Jeff" Claus to ship the records to my American Santee but he insisted to sign with my name. I hope I am he is not against the rules.

I asked Santa "Jeff" Claus to ship the records to my American Santee but he insisted to sign with my name. I hope I am he is not against the rules.

I’m trying to use any other vendor in the US but the combination of records means it’s sadly likely to be Santa Jeff and his underpaid exploited elves that get the the gig 😟

Dear Santee.

I've emerged from a deep dark rabbit hole filled with music unfamiliar to myself, but I've emerged clasping the first record of your box and it'll be with me in a few days. I hope it's suitable!

I might force my musical tastes onto you for option two, I'm not sure I'd ever emerge whole and sane from another deep dive! :eek:

I’m trying to use any other vendor in the US but the combination of records means it’s sadly likely to be Santa Jeff and his underpaid exploited elves that get the the gig 😟
I'm sure you know Bullmoose and you probably already know, but I usually forget to check Amoeba, sometimes they have what I need and they have free shipping (sometimes marked higher though so 🤷‍♂️).

Plaidroom maybe? They didn't had what I was looking for but maybe they will have yours.

Fingers crossed. One of them seems pretty unavailable as a US press but amazon US seem to have some weird option to buy off amazon UK through them for really low shipping. Kind of raging we don’t get the opposite opportunity if I’m honest!

Fingers crossed. One of them seems pretty unavailable as a US press but amazon US seem to have some weird option to buy off amazon UK through them for really low shipping. Kind of raging we don’t get the opposite opportunity if I’m honest!

Same when I see all the discounts American web shops are giving for Thanksgiving. My wallet laughs at me. He laughs but has not teeth anymore, November was rough!

Back