N&G Secret Santa 2023

Would you be interested in participating in Secret Santa this year?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Hell yeah, brother

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Is the Pope Catholic?

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • No, I am the Grinch

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My postal carrier was as confused as I was about this box that just showed up.
IMG20231207162349.jpg
I thought maybe it was from Santa and I was right! After getting through what had to have been a full roll of tape that nearly convinced me I was getting trolled, I found a bottle of BBQ sauce, a wrapped box, and a picture of Santa @Psymon!
IMG20231207163422.jpg
I briefly considered saving the wrapped box for Christmas, but f' that noise. I tore that off and found these two gems! First one is from my man, Jerry, and the other one is by Ed Wynne from Ozric Tentacles who I've been jamming to a lot the last couple years. Can't wait to give them a bath and get them on the deck. Thank you so much Santa! Gonna crush that bbq 🤤

IMG20231207164815.jpg

View attachment 189857
I thought maybe it was from Santa and I was right! After getting through what had to have been a full roll of tape that nearly convinced me I was getting trolled, I found a bottle of BBQ sauce, a wrapped box, and a picture of Santa @Psymon!
View attachment 189858
I briefly considered saving the wrapped box for Christmas, but f' that noise. I tore that off and found these two gems! First one is from my man, Jerry, and the other one is by Ed Wynne from Ozric Tentacles who I've been jamming to a lot the last couple years. Can't wait to give them a bath and get them on the deck. Thank you so much Santa! Gonna crush that bbq 🤤

View attachment 189859

Heck yeah, @Psymon was my Santa last year and I also got that BBQ sauce! A low point of this year was when it finally ran out. I ate it with just about everything 😂

View attachment 189857
View attachment 189858

View attachment 189859
Happy holidays! I did not want the package coming apart ha.

Got a box in the mail today... I quickly deduced there may be some Santa-relatedness due to the outside-

20231207_123542.jpg

Upon opening, I saw this (the dog was not in the box)-

20231207_123636.jpg

And inside those were these!

20231207_123956.jpg

I don't remember posing for the cover of that top one, I'll need to talk to my agent about that... The bottom two fill some holes in my collections of the respective artists' discographies. Thanks so much @imtheocean (I believe)!

View attachment 189857
View attachment 189858

View attachment 189859
On the very slim chance you didn’t turn my/Elvin pic over, there is a note on the other side haha.
Heck yeah, @Psymon was my Santa last year and I also got that BBQ sauce! A low point of this year was when it finally ran out. I ate it with just about everything 😂
Whoever I get next year will get some other non-AB BBQ sauce goodie! Moving summer 2024.

Got a box in the mail today... I quickly deduced there may be some Santa-relatedness due to the outside-

View attachment 189870

Upon opening, I saw this (the dog was not in the box)-

View attachment 189871

And inside those were these!

View attachment 189872

I don't remember posing for the cover of that top one, I'll need to talk to my agent about that... The bottom two fill some holes in my collections of the respective artists' discographies. Thanks so much @imtheocean (I believe)!
Yep - you guessed right! Glad I graffitied the outside a bit. The Beck and Gruff albums are favorites I figured would fit nicely in your collection. And the Watchmen soundtrack was just too good to pass up given your avatar. Happy holidays!

and now is my turn.
The ordered records arrived, the note has been written and the packaged box is ready.
I'll be posting on monday and you, my Santee, should be getting it before the next weekend.

images

Picked up a mystery package today, and it was my Santa gift! Thank you SOOOO much fellow Oregonian! Lots of cool PNW related stickers, and a sweet Kishi Bashi poster to boot. As for the albums, rest assured Santa, you killed it. All three artists have been in my backlog of artists to check out, now I have a perfect reason to stop procrastinating!

Side note: I didn't realize N&G had stickers.
SecretSanata2023.jpg

Back