N&G Secret Santa 2023

Would you be interested in participating in Secret Santa this year?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Hell yeah, brother

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Is the Pope Catholic?

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • No, I am the Grinch

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And ordered. Sometimes you find the last copies of the perfect thing right away. I was kinda hoping this would keep me from buying more records for myself, but no such luck. Back to the grind of record collecting for myself.

Hope you love third tier Elton John, giftee!
I firmly take the approach of one for them one for me!

To my Santa:

I only have a Discogs collection, no want list. Use your own taste and thought process to come up with your own formula for what music you want to share! 💪

I've gone particularly maverick this year - haven't even glanced at my Santee's collection or wantlist. Still, I think I'm doing all right. Everything is packed and will be in the post next week...
Edit: famous last words

Last edited:
I've gone particularly maverick this year - haven't even glanced at my Santee's collection or wantlist. Still, I think I'm doing all right. Everything is packed and will be in the post next week...
Edit: famous last words
whomever is your Santee will be happy of your choices. I can guarantee!!!!

ordered my records, but one is coming a little later so I'm going to wait to package my LPs for shipping... but as a cop out I'm also including a bonus recommendation album that isn't on vinyl but it seems like they'd like it

IMG_0648.jpeg
Think I might be the first one in! Arrival today. What I love about Secret Santa is getting records I know nothing about, and this is the case here. Deep Would looks to be J and Lou pre-Dinosaur Jr, and I know nothing at all about the second. Can’t wait to give them a shot!

EDIT - wait, the second one was on my Discogs wishlist! I have no idea how it got there!

Last edited:
View attachment 188648
Think I might be the first one in! Arrival today. What I love about Secret Santa is getting records I know nothing about, and this is the case here. Deep Would looks to be J and Lou pre-Dinosaur Jr, and I know nothing at all about the second. Can’t wait to give them a shot!

EDIT - wait, the second one was on my Discogs wishlist! I have no idea how it got there!

Aussie Post is FAST!!

I hope you like them! Both of these were on sale, which allowed room in the budget for another record to be delivered hopefully by the end of the week!

Cheers!

🎅

Aussie Post is FAST!!

I hope you like them! Both of these were on sale, which allowed room in the budget for another record to be delivered hopefully by the end of the week!

Cheers!

🎅
Wait, I’m getting another one?! You are too kind, I really appreciate it.

Have them both a spin yesterday. I can see why I wishlisted Mirror Travel - was probably a Spotify algorithm pick after I was playing My Bloody Valentine or something. Deep Wound is great fun: lots of fun to be had smashing through 20 straight edge bangers in about half an hour.

Many thanks for the picks, and for your generosity. Very much appreciated.

Back