N&G Secret Santa - 2020

sadly for my santa i am almost completely certain it will not come to you until after christmas (legit it took USPS a week just to go from georgia to tennessee).. i just hope it comes before 2021.. im sorry if it doesn't i had no idea it would get that bad

Just wanted to put it out there that I am totally fine waiting on my Secret Santa gift, so whoever has me - don't sweat it :)

giphy.gif

@LeSamourai , I tried waiting until Christmas but curiosity got the best of me. You knocked it out of the park. I love Mary Lattimore and not sure why I didn’t have this one yet. Rosalia was on my radar from the forum and I think this will be well loved. Thank you so much!
View attachment 81328

Yay! I didn't think it would get there in time since it hadn't been scanned since reaching LA on the 11th, so I thought it was buried under a huge pile of packages 3,000 miles from where it needed to get. I hope you enjoy them!

Soo I never got around to posting the gift I received about 2 or 3 weeks ago, which turned out to be a good thing. Because today another mystery package arrived. So now I can post both my gifts together 😁 Very happy with these two! Especially Blues Jam at Chess sounds incredible 😍 I think the first gift actually included a note from Santa, but I seemed to have misplaced it so not sure who to thank 😅 Thank you Secret Santa, wherever you may be

20201224_141047.jpg

Back