1. It Still Moves
2. At Dawn
3. Z
4. The Tennessee Fire
5. Circuital
6. The Waterfall II
7. The Waterfall
8. Evil Urges

I can't rank any of the EP's or the Xmas album (although it does rule).

The Waterfall II might move past Circuital for me. It's really the first MMJ album I've dug in quite a while.

1. It Still Moves
2. At Dawn
3. Z
4. The Tennessee Fire
5. Circuital
6. The Waterfall II
7. The Waterfall
8. Evil Urges

I can't rank any of the EP's or the Xmas album (although it does rule).

The Waterfall II might move past Circuital for me. It's really the first MMJ album I've dug in quite a while.
Both Xmas albums rule! (The other being the 2001 iTunes EP.)

Where’s Does Xmas Fiasco Style?

You can see I notably omitted: Okonokos; the Chapter 1/Chapter 2: Early recordings, B-sides and Covers; and the X-mas Fiasco Style.
If we added those to the list:

1. Evil Urges
2. Z
3. It Still Moves
4. Circuital
5. At Dawn
6. Okonokos
7. The Waterfall
8. The Waterfall ll
9. Songs/Ohia Split
10. The Tennessee Fire
X-mas Fiasco Style
12. Chapter 1/Chapter 2: Early recordings, B-sides and Covers
13. Chocolate and Ice

Did anyone get the deluxe early? My brother said he saw a picture on a Facebook group where someone got a copy that was just black with a little bit of teal. Haven't seen it for myself but was just curious if anyone got one yet and what it looks like.

Did anyone get the deluxe early? My brother said he saw a picture on a Facebook group where someone got a copy that was just black with a little bit of teal. Haven't seen it for myself but was just curious if anyone got one yet and what it looks like.
I don't even have a shipping notice yet.

I figured the mock-up for the deluxe was probably a little too cool to be true so I just held off entirely. Would be curious to see it, though. Might pick up the regular merlot or whatever one if my locals get them.

I don't even have a shipping notice yet.

I got my shipping notice yesterday...but its for the Yellow Spotify Variant.

It definitely doesn't look like the mock-up, but I do like it. That said, the sound quality is a bit iffy. Mastering is nothing fantastic, and I have some non-fill distortion throughout. There's also a dish warp. Kinda bummed, because I love the album and music on it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200827_120340_518.jpg
    IMG_20200827_120340_518.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 26
It definitely doesn't look like the mock-up, but I do like it. That said, the sound quality is a bit iffy. Mastering is nothing fantastic, and I have some non-fill distortion throughout. There's also a dish warp. Kinda bummed, because I love the album and music on it.
That looks like but is disappointing to hear about the sound quality.

Bummer about the sound quality... I don't think any of their vinyl releases are necessarily *great* sounding, on the other hand. It Still Moves remaster is probably the best?

Just got my copy. Mine looks uh basically nothing like the mock-up - which I guess is expected. But it just looks blah. Haven't listened to it yet though.

What was even "deluxe"? Is it just the foil jacket and animated label? I'm starting to think the Merlot wave looks pretty nice.

Back