My Morning Jacket

Got this in a email today. The GA and TN setlists looks like 🔥

NEW LIVE RECORDINGS
Since the start of the pandemic, Bandcamp has made the first Friday of each month a fee-free day for artists. Today we’re launching three previously unavailable live shows from the archive for download on our Bandcamp channel - Henry Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles, CA(2005), The Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA (2006), and Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville, TN(2015).

58 tracks across 3 shows and 349 minutes of music. See individual shows and setlists below or on our Bandcamp channel HERE.

These shows are also available via the Nugs.net subscription today, and will be available for download purchase there beginning on Monday.

While you're browsing Bandcamp, we hope you'll also check out the second volume of Good Music To Avert The Collapse of American Democracy. We've included an unreleased demo of “Big Decisions” from The Waterfall. The Compilation is only availble until 11:59pm PT tonight so act quick!

And a couple reminders:
  • If you missed our Kimmel performance of "Feel You" on Wedneasday night, you can watch that back HERE.
  • Our limited edition 7" record (/2,020 copies) featuring two versions of our new track "Bring The Power Back Home" is almost sold out. There's no current plans to release this track anywhere else, so this is the only way to grab it. All orders include a digital download code sent within 48 hours of purchase and 100% of proceeds benefit Fair Fight.
  • The Waterfall II pre-orders are continuing to ship out as they are received at the MMJ Store warehouse. Thanks again for your patience and sorry for any confusion!

Peace and Love,
My Morning Jacket HQ
Henry Fonda Theatre - Los Angeles, CA (2005)
Bandcamp | Nugs

1.Wordless Chorus
2. It Beats For You
3. One Big Holiday
4. What a Wonderful Man
5. The Way That He Sings
6. I Think I'm Going To Hell
7. Golden
8. Sooner
9. Gideon
10. Lay Low
11. Dancefloors
12. Dondante
13. Run Thru

Encore
14 Where To Begin
15. Off The Record
16. Anytime
17. Mahgeeta
The Tabernacle - Atlanta, GA (2006)
Bandcamp | Nugs

1. At Dawn
2. Xmas Curtain
3. What a Wonderful Man
4. Gideon
5. The Way That He Sings
6. Off The Record
7. It Beats For You
8. Wordless Chorus
9. Phone Went West
10. Lay Low
11. Dondante
12. Easy Morning Rebel
13. One Big Holiday
14. Run Thru
15. They Ran

Encore
16. By My Car
17. Golden
18. Steam Engine
19. Anytime
20. Mahgeeta
Ascend Amphitheater - Nashville, TN (2015)
Bandcamp | Nugs

1. One Big Holiday
2. Off The Record
3. Compound Fracture
4. Evil Urges
5. Wordless Chorus
6. Xmas Curtain
7. Believe (Nobody Knows)
8. In Its Infancy (The Waterfall)
9. Steam Engine
10. Golden
11. Get The Point
12. Circuital
13. I'm Amazed
14. Lay Low
15. Tropics (Erase Traces)
16. Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.2
17. Dancefloors

Encore
18. Victory Dance
19. Holdin On To Black Metal
20. Run Thru
21. Mahgeeta

Does anyone else find it weird that there’s been no messaging/emails/posts from the band on this one?
Yeah, I was hoping for some more details before I purchased it but I saw nothing on their website or social media. Don't think it was like that for Tennessee Fire. Maybe Darla jumped the gun? Who knows. I am hoping for some more details on other purchasing options since it was extremely pricy from the label for an international.

Yeah, I was hoping for some more details before I purchased it but I saw nothing on their website or social media. Don't think it was like that for Tennessee Fire. Maybe Darla jumped the gun? Who knows. I am hoping for some more details on other purchasing options since it was extremely pricy from the label for an international.
Tennessee Fire was super delayed, too, right? Like six months? Did that stop me from ordering At Dawn? No.

Im going to post on the "Foodie" thread as well ...which I'm sure exists somewhere.

IN THE KITCHEN
WITH PATRICK HALLAHAN
Friends! Patrick here with some exciting news. Today I announce my very first cooking show — In The Kitchen with Patrick Hallahan, a three-part series beginning Sunday February 21.

I’ve spent a great deal of my life watching cooking shows with my family. Jacques Pepin, Julia Child, Martin Yan, Justin Wilson, James Barber...these people were like family members.

I’ll show you how to elevate your ingredients, minimize waste, and stretch your dollar, and all the while having a blast in the kitchen.

You can sign up for all three or individual shows now. There's a VIP option which includes a virtual after-dinner aperitif, a chat about the recipes, and general conversation about food, all following the final episode. We will also send all VIPs an autographed recipe from the series!

All purchases include a curated Spotify playlist to set the vibe for a special night of cooking. If you cannot join live, all bundles and episode purchases include 60 days of archived viewing.

See you in the kitchen!
— Patrick

Back