Music News / Reviews

Just read that the new tool album fear innoculum is available on vinyl.... hilariously, only at shows, a 5lp single sided set, $800. On the one hand, definitely beating grateful dead markups, on the other hand I just know flippers are going to sell it for 1k+

edit: on their instagram, it's only available for those that have the VIP tickets

Last edited:
Sad news

Gary Brooker - 29 May 1945 – 19 February 2022

We're very sad to announce the death of Gary Brooker. The single defining constant of the band's fifty-year career, Gary's voice and piano playing was legendary and he leaves behind a legacy that will last for generations.

He will be sorely missed by everyone who knew him.

I asked them to please hit my jugular and be done with it but the young physician expressed trepidation at that, never having taken blood from someone’s neck before. In the back of my mind I had always known those remaining veins were gonna prove valuable at some point.

I asked them to please hit my jugular and be done with it but the young physician expressed trepidation at that, never having taken blood from someone’s neck before. In the back of my mind I had always known those remaining veins were gonna prove valuable at some point.

Such a brilliant read.

Just read that Epic Games is in the process of buying Bandcamp and can't help but be prematurely upset about that. Epic has never come in and made things better with their business model. Best case scenario is nothing changes. Worst case scenario is we start getting songs in loot boxes. 🤪 :ROFLMAO:

Just read that Epic Games is in the process of buying Bandcamp and can't help but be prematurely upset about that. Epic has never come in and made things better with their business model. Best case scenario is nothing changes. Worst case scenario is we start getting songs in loot boxes. 🤪 :ROFLMAO:
things are not great at BC of late tbh, long shipping delays after ordering, no email responses after contact etc. Tells me something is going on behind the scenes.

Back