Music Festivals

This lineup is smooooth

GGQMHKXawAAOAlk

one day for all of this is kind of nuts. yes they're old, and there's nothing wrong with short sets, but were i a potential attendee i'd really be thinking about the fact that for one artist i'd want to see i'd probably be missing two others i'd want to see.

one day for all of this is kind of nuts. yes they're old, and there's nothing wrong with short sets, but were i a potential attendee i'd really be thinking about the fact that for one artist i'd want to see i'd probably be missing two others i'd want to see.
Yeah, that's a big part of the reason why I don't think I'll ever go to the Just Like Heaven festival - way too many bands I want to see all jammed in one day and I'd be kicking myself for all the conflicts

The Oceans Calling lineup is super weird. Every day there is an odd band - Sugar Ray? (what's left of the) Beach Boys? Boyz II Men?

And Jason Biggs hosting a cooking stage. How many American Pie references are gonna come from that?
Agreed. It's a fest that we had tix for the first year, but a hurricane canceled it. We had a conflict last year (though I think we weren't overly excited with the new lineup) and this one is just odd.

The Oceans Calling lineup is super weird. Every day there is an odd band - Sugar Ray? (what's left of the) Beach Boys? Boyz II Men?

And Jason Biggs hosting a cooking stage. How many American Pie references are gonna come from that?
I took it as Jason Biggs is hosting the whole thing.

Back