Music Festivals

mail

Decent stuff here, but a bit weaker than years past, in my opinion. I also wish they used a better font. This font make all the letters look the same to my old eyes.
This is a horrible poster design. Either stick everything in alphabetical order if you’re going to keep most of the lineup in one font size, or break up the paragraphs of bands with different font sizes to differentiate between upper bill and lower bill. It’s horrendous to read.

National and WOD on the same night lends some credibility to your little birdie.
Exactly. Which is why I thought it was time to post that little tidbit. (And also why I said upthread that I'm interested in attending on Sunday but waiting to see addl dates for The Nats)

excited that it looks like the twin cities are finally getting another attempt at a multi-day fest. c3 is bringing the minnesota yacht club festival to harriet island, the same venue live nation ran river's edge back in 2012. there was supposed to be a five year committment, but live nation bailed on that after year one. as an attendee it was a great experience, though, so i am hopeful this will be just as fun.

www.minnesotayachtclubfestival.com

65b93531d050c8fe6ba65a23_MYC24-SoicalSizes-Admats-Presale-1080x1350-p-1080.png

Ok I Guess GIFs | Tenor

Full line-up for POST festival in Indy dropped this Monday.
I went to the second POST fest back in 2019 and had a delightful time. Snagged my tickets immediately after wave 1 dropped this year, adn now that it's all been announced I couldn't be more excited to revisit.

Back