Movies

My brother and i watched this a lot growing up after which he would practise on me (same with Rocky movies).

But seeing it now you notice how unbelievably bad the acting is in the Frank Dux flashback lol
Also, they were milking the Van Dam split a LOT. There were at least 6 different scenes where he did the split lol

IMG_7632.jpeg

My brother and i watched this a lot growing up after which he would practise on me (same with Rocky movies).

But seeing it now you notice how unbelievably bad the acting is in the Frank Dux flashback lol
Also, they were milking the Van Dam split a LOT. There were at least 6 different scenes where he did the split lol

View attachment 198488
It’s like WWF/Street Fighter 2 in movie form! I love every minute!

I think Resurrections is okay, but it's more interesting on a thematic than anything that happens on screen.

I'd probably be 1 > 2 > 4 > 3
This is my ranking. Resurrections has a lot of great ideas but it’s clear Lana W has less interest in being a next-level action filmmaker than in putting a nice bow on something she’d always felt was a focal point of the trilogy. I enjoyed all the meta aspects.

This is my ranking. Resurrections has a lot of great ideas but it’s clear Lana W has less interest in being a next-level action filmmaker than in putting a nice bow on something she’d always felt was a focal point of the trilogy. I enjoyed all the meta aspects.
Agree with you both. I remember being really excited for Revolution after Resurrection wrapped but the disappointment of how things wrapped did knock down part 2 a few pegs.

Back