Movies

I just joined Letterboxd, here’s my link

I've just signed up too. Think I will use it to log all my 2024 movies in a list, I use the notes in my phone currently and have done for the past few years. Letterboxd looks much better!

Heres my profile

I just joined Letterboxd, here’s my link

I've just signed up too. Think I will use it to log all my 2024 movies in a list, I use the notes in my phone currently and have done for the past few years. Letterboxd looks much better!

Heres my profile

Followed ya both.

Tonight's viewing. I watch this almost every year, and personally, it's my favorite adaptation of A Christmas Carol that I've seen, certainly one of the most underrated. I like that it leans into the darker aspects of the story and this is probably the best that the Robert Zemeckis motion capture ever looked.
20231225_192926.jpg

Tonight's viewing. I watch this almost every year, and personally, it's my favorite adaptation of A Christmas Carol that I've seen, certainly one of the most underrated. I like that it leans into the darker aspects of the story and this is probably the best that the Robert Zemeckis motion capture ever looked.
View attachment 191314
I am admittedly kind of wary of Zemeckis’ mocap era, but I do respect your taste in film…

Back