Movies

So over the past week I’ve rewatched some of the heavy hitters from 2007 - I’m sure my rankings aren’t in line with how everyone else feels but this is how I’d rank them:

1 - Zodiac
2 - Michael Clayton
3 - No Country For Old Men
4 - There Will Be Blood
I remember seeing Michael Clayton a few years after it came out and being blown away by both how good it was and how little I’d heard about how good it was.

The Green Knight will be streaming for "one night only" and so I felt pressured to just buy a ticket so I did.

I'm very excited for the movie. And although I know people are like 'you gotta see this in the theater...' well I'm just not quite there yet personally. So I'll be staying up and watching it on a wednesday night.
Grabbed a ticket earlier today, and now it looks like it's also going to full VOD on Thursday. Caught me off guard and might have me second-guess future screenings if I could just buy the dang thing on digital next day for a comparable price. -_-

Grabbed a ticket earlier today, and now it looks like it's also going to full VOD on Thursday. Caught me off guard and might have me second-guess future screenings if I could just buy the dang thing on digital next day for a comparable price. -_-
Ugh I was hoping that wasn’t going to happen. I’m excited but my main reason for doing it is was cause I thought it’d be a while before VOD.

I watched The Suicide Squad last night. Such a fun film that doesn't take itself seriously at all.
I enjoyed the gore factor in it, was pretty entertaining. For some reason I've lately been into ridiculously bloody films; I watched Raw (which was more tame than I expected) several weeks back and the French film Inside this past weekend.

Yeah, I fell for this as well, and the audio was complete shit on the a24 screening room thing on the roku app. The pre and post show thing were loud and clear and then I could barely hear the dialogue on the film with the tv turned all the way up. Thank god for the subtitles, or I would have been lost. Lesson learned...a24 screening room sucks...don't do it.

Back