Monthly Challenge Dungeon Master Thread Sign Up

That leaves 6 spots for 2022…

Just looking over a list of active participants in the “challenge” thread, “what’s spinning” thread, or both; that have not recently lead a challenge thread recently or maybe never…

@GritNGlitter
@Hemotep
@Lee Newman
@Angsty
@Yer Ol' Uncle D
@LeeVing
@jfitzy
@Fleetwood-Matt
@girlnevergoesout
@SpintheBlackcircle
@gafacaode
@nolalady
@dansomeone
@HAIMtime
@brownsugah
@Rip_City
@mcherry
@Wes C. Attle
@CrazyDiamond84
@dhodo
@Matt M
@scotthilk
@AndySlash
@Ear Wax
@TCell
@GingerLaw92
@Souljacker
@POGunter
@sarcasticfairyprincess
@ducktree
@Bluecloud777
@BjorgenFjorgen
@Shaymoose

I am sure there are some I am forgetting and to them I wanna say I apologize and I still love you. You are still more than welcome to join the fun.

If anyone (listed here or not) would like to put together and lead an upcoming monthly challenge please reply here. If we get more than 6 interested parties I will throw some names in a hat. If you are not selected for 2022 and wanna be put on a waitlist for next 2023 or if someone in 2022 drops out include that information as well.
I think I’m finally ready to do this. Put me in the 🧢

Okay, sorry for the delay but I am a bit of a procrastinator. Anyways here I a list of challenge thread leaders for 2022. If you are not feeling your assigned month pleases reach out to whomever has the month you would prefer and if everyone is cool with it let me know and I can swap ya. Also, if you you don’t care what month you’re assigned just reply and if someone wants to swap I will make the necessary changes. I, am fine with swapping if someone would prefer November. Looking forward to another year of challenges. Happy New Year!

01 - @avecigrec
02- @ranbalam
03 - @gaporter
04 - @Hemotep
05 - @jamieanderson1968
06 - @waruv
07 - @wmeugene
08 - @Lee Newman
09 - @imtheocean
10 - @LeeVing
11 - @TenderLovingKiller®
12 - @Turbo

o_O o_O o_O

This is a surprise! I may have forgotten I signed up for this... but despite being a bit out of the vinyl game as of late, I think I'm still game!

Now to come up with 31 themes in the next three days...
It sounded like you were not actively collecting at this point, have you sold off your collection too? Or have you just not been listening to records?

It sounded like you were not actively collecting at this point, have you sold off your collection too? Or have you just not been listening to records?
I've not been buying any new records this year and haven't been listening to them as frequently, but I haven't sold anything so I'm still fully capable of playing along next month. It actually might be a good way to get me motivated to familiarize myself with some long neglected corners of my collection again.

Back