Mnpctech Custom Turntable Anti-Vibration / Isolation Foot Thread.

Dave's VPI Scout turntable w/ Mnpctech Adjustable height Isolation Turntable Feet, Turntable Vibration and Isolation Feet

"My new Mnpctech feet arrived today. Just got done installing them. They look absolutely amazing! The first thing I noticed that my turntable is now floating on the Sorbothane. After playing it the first couple of songs I noticed a huge improvement. The music sounds cleaner especially when the volume is turned up. I can't believe how wonderful it sounds. And it already sounded good before the new feet. Excellent product! Worth every penny!!! Thank you very much." Dave Gundersen

VPI-upgrade-stop-vibrations-anti-skid-isolation-feet-mnpctech-scout-prime-signature.jpg

Jason worte me over weekend after receiving his Mnpctech DAC Anti-Vibration Isolation Platform.

"Trying out the mnpctech isolation platform for the less-accepted practice of DAC vibration isolation.. My DAC is both my preamp and DAC so this platform isolates two products in one, which is really nice. It's a Rockna Wavelight. The walnut platform is also a nice match to the walnut veneer on my Selah Voce speakers. You can really see it in the picture showing the platform from the side. I'm happy with the look and results."

buy-best-DAC-anti-vibration-isolation-platform-mnpctech.jpg
buy-best-DAC-anti-vibration-base-isolation-platform-mnpctech.jpg
buy-best-DAC-pedestal-base-anti-vibration-isolation-platform-mnpctech.jpg
buy-best-digital-DAC-anti-vibration-isolation-platform-mnpctech.jpg
who-makes-best-DAC-anti-vibration-isolation-platform-mnpctech.jpg

Sweet PIONEER silver face vintage audio setup owned by mnpctech customer, jay croxton. You can't see them, but he updated all of his components with new custom isolation feet from mnpctech here, Mnpctech Turntable Isolation Feet Sets

N&G members can use my discount code, NEEDLES discount code to order from my turntable isolation feet store

Used our custom Sorbothane isolation feet for his Pioneer PL-570 turntable.

Used our SX-737 feet on his Pioneer SX-1250 Receiver (8/32 tapered screw)

Used our SX-737 feet on his RT-707 RECIEVER (8/32 tapered screw)

Used our SX-737 feet for his SG-9500 EQ (8/32 tapered screw)

buy-used-pioneer-pl-570-sx-1250-RT-707-receiver-sg-9500-EQ-feet.jpg

N&G members can use my discount code, NEEDLES discount code to order from my turntable isolation feet store

Tohn Tishler wrote me today,

"Just installed my adjustable feet from MNPCTECH on my late 1980s Planar 3. Replaced late 1980s Audioquest Sorbothane feet, one which was missing! These were a breeze to install and balanced the Rega on initial install with no adjustment. Looks really good IMHO."who-makes-best-adjustable-feet-ISO-for-rega-turntable.jpg

Richard's RARE Pioneer Series-20 PLC-590 turntable with Mnpctech Sorbothane Isolation Feet. We had to make new mounting screws that matched Pioneer's unique fine thread, so you can fine tune the level of the table.

pioneer-Series-20-PLC-590-turntable-upgrade-parts-feet.jpg

Many thanks to @Mnpctech for turning this custom aluminum column brace for my record cabinet. It’s a hell of a lot nicer than the 4x4 pine cube I had been using.

8DA44269-29A1-4ED4-AE2F-6351275AFAFE.jpeg
D90136D3-D6F3-45C9-8AE8-C667AEFFDC6F.jpeg
3D08C42D-741B-4EA3-92ED-06F1551B4D79.jpeg

Back