Metal!

Yeah they will let you know right when it’s declined or it auto declines in 3 days.
He finally accepted it!
Awesome, was beginning to wonder what was going on with that.

Also, I streamed Blessed Black Wings three times today. By the end of my second listen I had a completed purchase for a copy from eBay.
The whole album definitely has an epic quality, very much like This Death Is Communion, but I might prefer BBW slightly more. Not sure, only time will tell. But one things for sue,Blessed Black Wings” is one of their finest songs and “Songs Of Thunder” is the perfect album closer—that drum pattern is just beautiful.

Hmm, strange. Still haven’t heard or seen anything.

Anywho, just finishing up my first listen of Death Is This Communion, and holy shit! Easily my favorite High on Fire album thus far. I’m just diggin’ the whole vibe of the album and the songs themselves are outstanding.

I’d rank them this way, from what I’ve listened to:
1. Death Is This Communion
2. Electric Messiah
3. Snakes For The Divine
4. Luminiferous

I’ve really enjoyed them all though. Plan on doing Blessed Black Wings next unless I end up playing guitar.

EDIT - is it possible that they will do some new variants of their earlier albums at some point in he future? Haha, I’m looking on Discogs right now at all of them.
Blessed Black Wings was the first one I heard, so it probably sits at the top for me. Admittedly, there are a few albums I haven't heard yet, so that might change.

He finally accepted it!
Awesome, was beginning to wonder what was going on with that.

Also, I streamed Blessed Black Wings three times today. By the end of my second listen I had a completed purchase for a copy from eBay.
The whole album definitely has an epic quality, very much like This Death Is Communion, but I might prefer BBW slightly more. Not sure, only time will tell. But one things for sue,Blessed Black Wings” is one of their finest songs and “Songs Of Thunder” is the perfect album closer—that drum pattern is just beautiful.
Really happy you are digging them. The older stuff hits for some and misses for others so that's cool to hear you seem to be liking those quite a bit. On the repress front I really can't say outside of this. Relapse seems to like to keep things in print and Southern Lord just put out a newer press of The Art of Self Defense. EOne has put out the last couple albums and they always seem to be in rotation as well so if any are being gouged I'd say waiting wouldn't hurt! Hope this was helpful.

Really happy you are digging them. The older stuff hits for some and misses for others so that's cool to hear you seem to be liking those quite a bit. On the repress front I really can't say outside of this. Relapse seems to like to keep things in print and Southern Lord just put out a newer press of The Art of Self Defense. EOne has put out the last couple albums and they always seem to be in rotation as well so if any are being gouged I'd say waiting wouldn't hurt! Hope this was helpful.
hell yeah.. HIGH ON FIRE is great!

I hope they do a new color press of De Vermis Mysteriis as my side 4 of my black copy sounds pretty bad. Fertile Green is fucking awesome!

Just got the VMP Anthology : STORY OF METAL BLADE Email.

Omen, Fates Warning Gwar, Cannibal Corpse, King Diamond, Amon Armath, Armored Saint

Episode Image

EPISODE ONE
Omen
Warning of Danger (1985)
Episode Image

EPISODE ONE
Fates Warning
The Spectre Within (1985)
Episode Image

EPISODE TWO
Gwar
America Must Be Destroyed (1991)
Episode Image

EPISODE TWO
Cannibal Corpse
Butchered At Birth (1991)
Episode Image

EPISODE THREE
King Diamond
Voodoo (1998)
Episode Image

EPISODE THREE
The Black Dahlia Murder
Miasma (2005)
Episode Image

EPISODE FOUR
Amon Amarth
Twilight of the Thunder God (2008)
Episode Image

EPISODE FOUR
Armored Saint
La Raza (2010)

1614626368079.png

Just got the VMP Anthology : STORY OF METAL BLADE Email.

Omen, Fates Warning Gwar, Cannibal Corpse, King Diamond, Amon Armath, Armored Saint

Episode Image

EPISODE ONE
Omen
Warning of Danger (1985)
Episode Image

EPISODE ONE
Fates Warning
The Spectre Within (1985)
Episode Image

EPISODE TWO
Gwar
America Must Be Destroyed (1991)
Episode Image

EPISODE TWO
Cannibal Corpse
Butchered At Birth (1991)
Episode Image

EPISODE THREE
King Diamond
Voodoo (1998)
Episode Image

EPISODE THREE
The Black Dahlia Murder
Miasma (2005)
Episode Image

EPISODE FOUR
Amon Amarth
Twilight of the Thunder God (2008)
Episode Image

EPISODE FOUR
Armored Saint
La Raza (2010)

View attachment 90056
Yeaaaahh….gonna be a pass from me

Doesn't seem like anyone has mentioned this one here. Under 150 followers as of this message, which given the previous sentence makes sense, but I've enjoyed this one since early Janurary.
Terrible band name, in my opinion.

[doom metal]

Back