Metal!

giphy.gif

I'm going to need to check these dudes out. that Mindflayer track is pretty damn good!

EDIT: took a gamble and ordered this on the strength of the one track!

My favorite track off the last one. This is their second album on The Company but they had 2 before that on other labels. Also, lead singer was wearing a gizz shirt, wizards cloak and light up led sunglasses when I caught them live. 🤘🏻

741b1c2a-d6e3-4829-a71d-497185eaad2d.jpg24f88d34-1d94-45ca-abb0-33c01af8adb2.jpg

Just got a special delivery from Korn! Awesome postcard! I've never given them my address though, except one time when I bought from their webstore. Hey, it's awesome! They've got a new album called The Nothing coming out in September. Go pre-order it now, if you groove with it 🤘

I was browsing Reddit a few days ago and saw this post about Bongripper's Great Barrier Reefer being repressed, but it was taken down because they didn't have the OK yet from the band to start selling it. Someone emailed the website that had the release page and they said that they should get authorized to start pre-orders either Thursday (today) or Friday. Take the post with a grain of salt, but I thought I'd give yall the heads up.

Fellow metal heads, I’m doing my best to bring a dose of metal to the rest of the N&G community this month. Most of you should already own the record I picked, but if you want to hang out and talk all things heavy, it’s happenin here:

Back