Metal!

Lee this is a safe space, you can tell us which member of Stryper you dressed like in the 80s.
stryper-then.jpg

I was an Oz Fox Pants / Tim Gaines Vest combo guy.

99% of the time a re-recorded album from a bands early career would be a hard pass..

..but this is pretty killer. I like the rawness of the original, but they’ve breathed some new life into it and made it even harder. I haven’t listened to the new version of Bestial Devastation yet, but its on the menu for later.

um... so... the Industrial list on Consequence got me to look up metal lists, so now I am listening to City of Evil by Avenge Sevenfold and I don't think I like this either. In fact, at least the new album was interesting. This sounds like some shit I would have dismissed in High School.

um... so... the Industrial list on Consequence got me to look up metal lists, so now I am listening to City of Evil by Avenge Sevenfold and I don't think I like this either. In fact, at least the new album was interesting. This sounds like some shit I would have dismissed in High School.
I just looked this up now and I have serious beef with like 60% of this list. Jfc

I can tell you this much... I plan on spending a week with most of the punk and industrial stuff. I ain't spending a week with A7X or Evanescence. Actually, I may spend a week with Evanescence.

This City of Evil now sounds like some weird flamenco bullshit.

I don't know what list you are looking at (I looked at the RS list).
Consequence of sound top industrial albums.

Filter? White zombie? Strapping young lad? Thrill kill kult, lords of acid, big black, stabbing westward? Static x?

Sigh

The thing is, the things they got right (nurse with wound, for example) make the things they got wrong that much weirder.

Consequence of sound top industrial albums.

Filter? White zombie? Strapping young lad? Thrill kill kult, lords of acid, big black, stabbing westward? Static x?

Sigh

The thing is, the things they got right (nurse with wound, for example) make the things they got wrong that much weirder.
It's a weird list (and Thrill Kill absolutely belongs there - MAYBE not that album, but they should be there)

Also, I started a thread...

Back