Metal!

Been digging this one lately. Doom from Greece.

View attachment 147997
I have all of theirs on wax. Great band. I wish Heavy Psych Sounds focused more on the sound quality than the variants though. A lot of the doom/stoner labels put their pressings to shame but they have a lot of the best bands on their label.

Acid Mammoth is an awesome name! “Doom From Greece” would also be a killer band name also.

It really is and the logo is extremely badass too!

I have all of theirs on wax. Great band. I wish Heavy Psych Sounds focused more on the sound quality than the variants though. A lot of the doom/stoner labels put their pressings to shame but they have a lot of the best bands on their label.

Yeah, I was looking at grabbing a copy, but combined with shipping it's little more than I want to spend right now.. 🫤

It really is and the logo is extremely badass too!

Yeah, I was looking at grabbing a copy, but combined with shipping it's little more than I want to spend right now.. 🫤
Check out that get import eBay store. You can usually get them on there when they're running the 20% off deal for decent prices. Or Cosmic Peddler.

The debut album God's Country by Oklahoma experimental/industrial noise rock/sludge outfit Chat Pile really delivered. One of the heaviest things you'll hear all year. Intense, harrowing, brutal, nihilistic, this album is a hopeless expression of Ameican realities.

I've been living this one for a while now.
Its steadily moving up on the Best Album of the Year list for me.

I tried out that Gimme Metal vinyl club but holy shit does their website suck. I can’t even tell if I’m getting the album I wanted which was Vastum ‘Hole Below’ I slept on it initially so this seemed like an opportunity to grab a decent variant and it was cheaper than older versions on Discogs. I initially blew this band off because I checked them out expecting them to be black metal based on their album art. Totally misleading lol.

Anyway I’ll probably dip back out of the club since Converge is the next release and I don’t need that on vinyl. Nothing against Converge. I used to dig some of their stuff a lot. Just don’t listen enough these days for a physical copy.

Some STUPID good deals buried in that 25% off Newbury sale today

Cross-post: But you can pick up some Power Trip and Gatecreeper for $12 each.

Back