Metal!

Started this collage to keep track of my favourite metal albums this year. 2022 is one of the strongest years for metal releases (IMO) in recent memory. If I'm forgetting any, let me know! 🤘
chart (13).png

EDIT: I forgot Primitive Man - Insurmountable

Last edited:
Early Sabbath/Pentagram occult rock vibes here. Could see this ending up on my years end list.

I'm loving this one, appreciate the recommendation as I might have missed it!

I can def. hear your comparisons in the sound which is fitting that thecosmicpeddler is carrying the variant with heavy Sabbath vibes in transparent purple with black splatter. I'll probably grab this along with the new Devil's Witches to reach free shipping.

Early Sabbath/Pentagram occult rock vibes here. Could see this ending up on my years end list.

I've been digging this one too

I'm loving this one, appreciate the recommendation as I might have missed it!

I can def. hear your comparisons in the sound which is fitting that thecosmicpeddler is carrying the variant with heavy Sabbath vibes in transparent purple with black splatter. I'll probably grab this along with the new Devil's Witches to reach free shipping.

Yeah, this awesome!
Great sunny day loading a truck music. Thanks guys!

A blast from the reel to reel past. I joined a metal message board years and years ago asking for recommendations. A gent from the UK was awesome enough to send me these. If only I had a tape deck..

View attachment 145924
You should add a tape deck to your set up. I did a year and a half ago and I love it. There is still some super cheap tapes out there and as long as they aren’t fucked up they usually sound pretty decent too.

Last edited:
A blast from the reel to reel past. I joined a metal message board years and years ago asking for recommendations. A gent from the UK was awesome enough to send me these. If only I had a tape deck..

View attachment 145924
I'm willing to digitize your tapes for you if you want, just pm me, but I'm with TLK on this, you should pick up a tape deck. I got a decent sony deck of Facebook marketplace for 40$.

You should add a tape deck to your set up. I did a year and a half ago and I love it. Their is still some super cheap tapes out there and as long as they are fucked up they usually sound pretty decent too.

I do have a handful of mix tapes from friends that would be fun to hear again. Gonna have to see what I can find. I may even have an old boombox down in the basement. 😅

Edit: Found my old Aiwa stereo system and it powers on! The CD changer tray was ripped out in college, but it has dual tape decks and built in karaoke. Hah. Need to give it a good cleaning.

Last edited:
Back