Metal!

Repress of the debut EP with 2 new tracks

Hopefully it lasts until payday.

Tech as all get out but these guys do it right

I accidentally had my headphones too loud for this and I'm SO GLAD I DID. Holy shit.

mind-blown-icegif-3.gif

Finally getting to the new Mastodon.

It's an interesting direction. Not sure how I feel about the whole album yet....will take more listens. There's some good tracks, the more mellow tracks all sound the same. I thought I had Spotify on repeat for a second. Like all their albums, I'm sure it will grow on me.

Finally getting to the new Mastodon.

It's an interesting direction. Not sure how I feel about the whole album yet....will take more listens. There's some good tracks, the more mellow tracks all sound the same. I thought I had Spotify on repeat for a second. Like all their albums, I'm sure it will grow on me.
I loved the album. I miss the sludge, but I really enjoy this more straight forward Prog stuff as well.

The Cosmic Peddler Halloween 20% off all in-stock items for 24 hours Sale just started an hour ago if anyone is interested. No tax (For California at least) and free shipping at $40+ made some really solid deals, especially a lot of the imports. I only grabbed 3 but there's a little something for all Metal lovers there and some stuff is also already going out of stock.

*Just a heads up, the discount is applied once in your cart.

Last edited:
Back