Metal!

Get your orders in...only 2 weeks left.

The release is fully funded, so it's happening.

The only way to get a copy is to get it through the Kickstarter.

359ce0e3e62150f4d2f58340e411e327_original.jpg

Um... so these guys showed up in my YouTube feed last night and I’m mesmerized:

Church of the Cosmic Skull

it’s bluesy and proggy. I’m not sure it belongs in this thread, but only metal sites seem to be covering them.

also, this song is kind of an outlier lyric wise seems like it’s a song about drowning someone which seems weird but you know then again, I’m a big fan of Down by the River... so why would I get to be judgemental?

Um... so these guys showed up in my YouTube feed last night and I’m mesmerized:

Church of the Cosmic Skull

it’s bluesy and proggy. I’m not sure it belongs in this thread, but only metal sites seem to be covering them.

also, this song is kind of an outlier lyric wise seems like it’s a song about drowning someone which seems weird but you know then again, I’m a big fan of Down by the River... so why would I get to be judgemental?

LOL, that is exactly the same way I found them a few years ago. I have enjoyed what I’ve heard. I also dig their weird euro pagan cult vibe. This song here was in in heavy rotation a couple years ago and will likely be stuck in my head for the rest of my Sunday.

LOL, that is exactly the same way I found them a few years ago. I have enjoyed what I’ve heard. I also dig their weird euro pagan cult vibe. This song here was in in heavy rotation a couple years ago and will likely be stuck in my head for the rest of my Sunday.

Yeah... I watched all of the videos last night and am on my third run through the debut album now.

Back