Merch

we can look into it, yes. hoping we can expand the items available- we just started out with a pretty basic assortment.

edit: just a quick glance through the support page seems to suggest that embroidered items require a bulk order (12+) and are not able to be made to order. will look into it further, but that's not a promising sign.
I’m in! 👍🏽 🧢

I was trying to figure out what I bought from them... guess it was the N&G t-shirt. Oddly, they had my email but when I tried to recover my password, it seems I didn't set-up an account when I ordered.

I'm thinking of ordering a long sleeve t-shirt that I can wear while running. I just need to decide what color I want. And I probably just want a small logo on the chest. If I shrink the logo down, are there any tools to make sure that I put it in the correct spot?

Tall sizes on some of the more popular items (Prem T shirts) would be appreciated.

Are they screen printed and not decal transferred ?

If it becomes a thing people want to make, I’m glad to look over any existing artwork and consult on whether it’s production ready for pins or needs adjustments. Also glad to share the info for companies I’ve used for production.

Acrylic pins are a more cost-effective option, if price is what has kept the organizers here from pursuing enamel pins.

Happy to share any info I know/have learned!

Back