Merch

Yup. I think if I can get an SVG file of the logo I can get it made. Might wait until I trash this one first!

My dad has given me his spare laser engraver, so I can use the logo as a tester for coasters and a bunch of other stuff. Pew pew!

The tip logo on this forum is a SVG file ;)

You are welcome to grab the full logo or emblem paths.

I wore my tank top yesterday to Zumba. I am considering getting another tank but the print on my current one is positioned really low so that part of the logo is hidden. I purchased the “woman’s” tank so you would think that the logo would be positioned higher. I’m considering getting the looser fitting woman’s tank because it looks like the logo is better positioned.

I’m sure there’s a way on the site to flip to a white logo when it’s black.

there is not, as far as i can tell. we would actually have to have a white version of that logo uploaded and available. we do not have any other colors of that design, just black. nigel tufnel would approve.

in all, we have nine designs uploaded and, unless i am missing something on the store side, none can be modified on the spreadshirt/user side from what they appear as below. if we wanted different color options available for any of these, we'd have to upload a separate file with that color. obviously this can be easily done, and I believe it was @Colonel_Angus that made these, so maybe a couple of these could be easily inverted and added.

Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image

there is not, as far as i can tell. we would actually have to have a white version of that logo uploaded and available. we do not have any other colors of that design, just black. nigel tufnel would approve.

in all, we have nine designs uploaded and, unless i am missing something on the store side, none can be modified on the spreadshirt/user side from what they appear as below. if we wanted different color options available for any of these, we'd have to upload a separate file with that color. obviously this can be easily done, and I believe it was @Colonel_Angus that made these, so maybe a couple of these could be easily inverted and added.

Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Design Image
Which begs the question, is @Colonel_Angus alive

Back