Merch

in record time.
giphy.gif

Awesome job on these. Some of my favorite small pleasures in life are browsing through the stationary aisle at a store, commercials where fruit slices are bouncing around in water in slow motion, and designing shirts and merch (and seeing shirts and merch that others have put together). I can’t quite explain it but seeing the listings and then seeing the merch in action in real life soothes some kind of inner OCD/creative brain itch.

we can look into it, yes. hoping we can expand the items available- we just started out with a pretty basic assortment.

edit: just a quick glance through the support page seems to suggest that embroidered items require a bulk order (12+) and are not able to be made to order. will look into it further, but that's not a promising sign.

we can look into it, yes. hoping we can expand the items available- we just started out with a pretty basic assortment.

edit: just a quick glance through the support page seems to suggest that embroidered items require a bulk order (12+) and are not able to be made to order. will look into it further, but that's not a promising sign.
Appreciate you looking into it. I'll commit to one if you can get 11 more!

Back