Merch

Needles & Grooves

Administrator
Its’s been a long time coming, and we are happy to announce that we officially have merch to purchase via Spreadshirt.

We’ll designate this thread for feedback, product requests, design contests, you name it.

And for full transparency, all funds generated go back into the continued maintenance of this site (hosting/certificates/fees). It’s been a wild year and we appreciate the patience while we worked out all of the kinks in getting this set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
please know this is still a work in progress - we are learning how to use the shop just like you guys will be. and it will be an ongoing process, too, as i'm sure new products will be added by spreadshirt and new logos/etc. by us as we go on.

if there are products you'd like but don't have the option to add the logo/design you like to that product, let us know and we can see about making the design available with that item. in some cases this won't be possible.

know that you can do limited customization of logo/designs on available products - use the customize tool to alter size and placement. as above, this will not be available for all products/designs.

Hopefully, there's a husky department.

there is merch for our canine friends, yes. there's also plenty of sizing options available for all types of folks.

EDIT: I ALMOST FORGOT- 15% OFF ORDERS FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS because we're a new shop. HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY OR WHATEVER.

please know this is still a work in progress - we are learning how to use the shop just like you guys will be. and it will be an ongoing process, too, as i'm sure new products will be added by spreadshirt and new logos/etc. by us as we go on.

if there are products you'd like but don't have the option to add the logo/design you like to that product, let us know and we can see about making the design available with that item. in some cases this won't be possible.

know that you can do limited customization of logo/designs on available products - use the customize tool to alter size and placement. again, this will not be available for all products/designs.

there is merch for our canine friends, yes. there's also plenty of sizing options available for all types of folks.

EDIT: I ALMOST FORGOT- 15% OFF ORDERS FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS because we're a new shop. HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY OR WHATEVER.

Little known fact - I am Siberian...

Who do I talk to about getting some PIF designs in here eventually? :)

so far @Colonel_Angus has been the design uploader (and general let's-get-this-show-on-the-road motivator, so thank him for that), but i imagine you could contact any one of the admins to pass it on. i think we're all excited about this.

THANK YOU to the two orders that have already come in. that's pretty cool. :)

so far @Colonel_Angus has been the design uploader (and general let's-get-this-show-on-the-road motivator, so thank him for that), but i imagine you could contact any one of the admins to pass it on. i think we're all excited about this.

THANK YOU to the two orders that have already come in. that's pretty cool. :)
Perfect, thanks!!

And don’t worry I’ll be ordering more down the line for sure!

Back